25

"Morning, angel," Jisung sang as he flopped onto my bed.  I stirred awake, my eyes fluttering open to see Jisung laying down right next to me.

"Good morning, Jisung," I laughed as I rolled off of my bed.  "Why'd you wake me up today?"

"Oh come on, we both know you were already awake."

"True," I hummed.  "Any special reason why though?"

"Can't I see my cute angel in the morning?" Jisung pouted, grabbing me by the waist, pulling me back onto the bed.

"Well in the mornings I'm not cute and certainly not an angel," I explained. "More like a grouchy potato."

"Then you can be a cute grouchy angel potato."

"Not sure how that'll work, but okay," I chuckled, getting up to go get ready for the day.

"Can't you stay longer? I want to cuddle you," Jisung pouted once more, his puppy dog eyes being extremely irresistible.

"Nope, this stomach needs food asap so I gotta go," I responded, patting my stomach and heading to the bathroom.

"You're no fun!" Jisung called out after me, arms crossed.

Eventually, I got out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen where I saw Jisung making a batch of pancakes. I approached him with a hungry stomach, craving the warm breakfast.

"Mmm those look good," I said, resting my head on Jisung's shoulder from behind. I wrapped my arms around his waist, giving him a back hug.

"They do look good," he agreed. "But they're only for me."

"Wait what?!" I asked, quickly taking a step backwards.  "Why?!"

"Cuz you never gave me cuddles," Jisung sulked as he continued to flip the pancakes.

"Oh that's what this is about?" I asked, hands on my hips.

"Yes," he stated, facing away from me.

"Aww Ji, I'll give you cuddles now then," I laughed, letting my arms rest on his shoulders.

"But it's too late now," he replied. "The moment's over."

"So now what, I don't get food or cuddles?"

"Well you do get food. There's a banana over there for your enjoyment," Jisung snickered, pointing to the countertop.  In a bowl, there were two bananas, both of which were more brown than yellow.

"There is absolutely no way I'm eating that," I protested. Just then, Jisung finished his pancakes, which were now stacked high on a plate. He walked past me, giving me a smug smirk and sat down on the couch, turning on the TV as well. Deciding to make myself coffee for now, I quickly made a cup.

As I was walking towards the living room to join Jisung, I decided to take a picture.  I was cracking a plan for some sweet revenge.

You:

this dude rly made himself breakfast and didn't give me any

this dude rly made himself breakfast and didn't give me any.. 😒

not to mention, on purpose

Seungmin:

sounds more like a you problem tho

You:

lmao not for long

wait until my hoe shows up

any time now

Hana:

oh absolutely the fuck not-

You:

there she is 😈

Hana:

ara y'all cute or whatever but this

this is not okay

JISUNG YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS READY CUZ YOU WILL BE HEARING FROM ME REAL SOON

Changbin:

oh shit the saga continues

Chan:

update us when jisung's grave has been dug ☺️

Felix:

me too!

this should be good 😃

"Jisung, you might wanna check your phone," I laughed, taking a sip of my coffee.

Confused, Jisung grabbed his phone to read the messages. I saw his eyes slowly widen with each passing second, which made me laugh even more.

"You," Jisung trialed off, mouth open. Just then, he received a call from Hana. I could see him go into panic mode as he reluctantly picked up the call.

"HAN JISUNG YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!" Hana screamed through the other end of the line. "How dare you treat Ara like that?! Now, I expect you share the food you made like a normal couple or else you won't be hearing the last of it."

"Yes Hana," Jisung muttered, his voice barely audible.

"I assume you have a general idea as to what will happen next time if this repeats," Hana continued.

"Yes, I do," Jisung sighed.

"Great! Ara, if you're there, you're welcome bitch and make sure to call if anything else happens," Hana instructed. "I gotta go now, but love ya, bye!"

And with that, Hana hung up, leaving just myself and Jisung. I have him an expecting glance and he finally gave in.

"You know sometimes you are so tough angel," he sighed. "I literally made extra so we could share."

"Oops," I giggled. "Well thank you for being so considerate."

"You're very welcome," he muttered, pushing the plate of pancakes towards me so I could eat as much as I wanted.

——

Lmao sorry if this chapter was kinda random, just an average crackhead day in this story :) think of it as a mini one shot I guess 🤷‍♀️

I actually kinda enjoy doing little one shots like these, maybe I should make a book of them..? 🤔