26

I was in my room working on my blog when I got a call from my mom.  I reluctantly picked up the phone.  I haven't talked to her in a while and although I did tell her I was doing fine, I had a feeling my mom still wanted more details.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Ara, I understand that you're off living without us but as your mother I'd still like to know where you are," she explained.  "So please, send me your address and I'll visit you.  I'm sorry that I said all of those things to you and I understand now that you are a grown adult and have a need to be more independent.  I'm just trying to be a good mom and protect my daughter.  Please, Ara."

After hearing my mom's apology and reasoning, I gave in.  "Thank you for understanding Mom, it really means a lot.  I'll send you the address right now, you can visit sometime today, but only on one condition."

"And what is that condition?"

"After you inspect my place or whatever, you can't take me back home or make me move anywhere.  I'm staying put right here, at least until the end of the month.  Okay?"

"Alright then," my mom sighed.  "Text me the address, I'll be there in an hour."

With that, I ended the call.  Before texting my mom the address, I went over to Jisung's room.

"Come in," he said after hearing the knock.  "What's up, angel?"

"So my mom just called asking if she could visit," I explained.  "She apologized for the way she treated me and everything, so I think I'm ready to show her where I've been staying.  Is that okay with you?"

"If it's okay with you, it's more than okay with me," Jisung said, moving closer to me.  He placed his hands on my waist.  "When will she be coming?"

"In an hour," I replied nervously.  I was scared as to what she would think when she figured out that I was living with Jisung.

"Hey, don't be nervous," Jisung whispered, pulling me closer into a hug.  "If she truly apologized to you, then I don't see a problem in the way she'll act once she gets here.  And if she does say or do anything that hurts you, just know that you have me."

"Thank you," I said, wrapping my arms around Jisung.  He then placed a kiss on my forehead, smiling.

"That's what I'm here for," he laughed.  "Jisung is here to save the day!"

I rolled my eyes and playfully hit his arm. "I don't need saving, excuse you."

"Well I'm going to do it anyway," he said, tackling me onto his bed.  He plopped down on top me, causing me to bear all of his weight.

"Get off of me!" I screeched, trying to push Jisung away.  It was as if he was glued down, not moving an inch.

"Never," he laughed.  He propped himself up using his elbows so that some of his weight was taken off of me, giving me a chance to breathe.  His face was right above mine.  If I lifted my head up slightly, I would be kissing him.

I stared into his eyes for what felt like forever.  My hands subconsciously moved to his back, pressing his body closer to mine.

"You are so beautiful," Jisung whispered in a low voice, causing me to blush.

I connected my lips with his so he couldn't make a remark about my pink cheeks.  Jisung cupped my cheeks with his hands as he deepened the kiss.  I felt my heart fluttering and I pulled him closer, never losing the feeling of excitement.

We parted the kiss, both of us breathless and grinning.