7.

Meechie
     Kardi and Scar stayed at my place last night . I was to tired to drive their asses back to the suburbs after spending a day with Scar. The only problem was I didn't have no baby shit at my crib so this morning Kardi sent my ass to the grocery store to buy some pampers and formula for Scar.
      Once I grabbed everything I needed to grabbed I headed for the checkout line. I didn't realize the chick who was ringing me up was Kardi's friend I think Farrah was her name until she said my name .
       "Meechie" .
I looked up and said "oh wassup you friends with Kardi right"?
She smiled and said "yea Farrah is my name".
I snapped my fingers once and said "that's right didn't know you worked here".
She replied "yea not everybody can get lucky and snatches them a money maker you know" was she throwing shots at her own friend. I quickly defended Kardi and said "well some female who got money makers but they still go out and make their own money you know"?
      She smiled but it wasn't a regular smile it was more of a flirty type and then she said "you look like you like the go getter type? Your total is sixty o-one".
I answered feeling weird "yea something like that".
"You and Kardi good at the co-parenting thing . Hopefully it can stay that way when you aren't single anymore". Now why would she say some shit like that? This bitch was acting real weird was she hitting on me in some type of way?
      "Me and Kardi good , we forever going to be good together or not. Our daughter comes first before anything".
Farrah smiled handing me my change before saying "that's good to hear I wish I could have a man like you".
Right then I knew I had to exit stage left , so I said "keep praying and maybe he'll come to you until then you have a nice day ight". I didn't even let the crazy bitch respond I grabbed my shit and I left out the store debating if this is something I should tell Kardi.

Kardi
     I had Scar on the couch asleep and decided to help Meechie out with doing his laundry. As I'm throwing the clothes in the washing machine I came across a red thong that had been balled up in a white T-shirt .
      Just as I was shaking my head I heard the door to his apartment open. He had to walk pass the laundry room to get to the kitchen so just as he was about to walk by I threw the panties at him.
      "Who's panties are those Meechie"! I said in a stern voice.
He kicked them back to me and said "a bitch I fucked stop asking stupid questions".
He went to the kitchen sitting the groceries down and I said "that's fucking nasty".
       Meechie chuckled and said "how we not together I'm going to do and fuck who I want".
"Fine so am I once I move into my spot" I said with attitude.
He looked at me and said "man let's cut the bullshit it's still something there between us. And you know it we both can't stand to see one or the other with someone who ain't them".

Meechie
      She was quiet but kept her eyes locked to mine and I continued "I had you since the night I stepped to you at my fucking party say I'm lying".
      Kardi crossed her arms and said "so".
I smirked and said "okay then why we playing this game then"?
She response "I don't know".
I stepped closer to her and kissed her lips soft and slowly before backing away and saying "okay so then let's give it a shot".
        She asked "you serious"?
"I'm deadass Kardier" I said saying her whole name. 
She blew off and said "I guess we can try for Scar, but we got to agree if anything goes left we won't be bitter when it come to Scar".
I held out my pinky and she laughs but goes on and interlock her picky with mine and I said "alright I promise".
      She then pulled me back to her with our pinky's interlock and said "now kiss me again so I know this shit real" and that just what I did and just when I was about to bend her ass over on this island Scar cries out.
        She broke away from the kiss wiped her lips and said "save by the baby".
As she walked away I texted my mom "Ma I need a favor".