21.

Kardi (changed her looks)

      As I'm trying on jackets in this expensive ass store with Meechie's money of course in walks my friend Zoe

She looked pissed as she walked over to me and said out her mouth "you really told Martin I was cheating"?!
No she didn't just come in here and tried to blame me for her whorish ways.
"What are you that fucking jealous that Roland was interested in me too"?! She yelled .
I looked at my black nails and said "you like my nails"? In a calm tone.
Confused she replied "girl I'm coming to you about some shit and all you can think about is your fucking nails"?
I grinned and took my right and and just as she blinked my hands when across her face, so hard she fell.
"You listen to me you stupid ass bitch. I don't give a fuck about you and Roland . Roland will never be Meech, and you know I don't play about Meech I'll kill about that one, but you are so stupid because Martin would've treated your ass right. Instead you wanna cheat on him with a nigga who don't even have his own place and is sleeping with your ex best friend. That's right while you was get that dry ass pussy to Roland because I heard the shit is dry he was fucking Farrah too".
      She looked so shock while holding her face and said "he said it was nothing going on between them" and then she started crying.
"Ugh you so fucking stupid. You believed his ass huh. Niggas lie duh"!
      Zoe got up and wiped the blood from her mouth before saying "Meech ain't perfect".
I laughed and said "he's not, he's just not dumb enough to let me find out".
      She looked at me and said "I don't even know you no more".
I laughed and said "no need to you wouldn't understand this Kardier even if you tried".
       Zoe turned to walk away when she said "maybe you should ask him about Lili I'm pretty sure they never stopped dealing with each other being that she lives in the penthouse below him".
That right there made me feel some type of way.

Meechie
    "Kardi don't you do nothing stupid"!
"I just asked you a question" she said over the phone.
"She use to live below me she don't no more I ended the lease last month".
She was quiet on the phone and I knew she was thinking so I said "Kardi me and Lili been done alright"?
      Kardi replied "yea alright . By the way you might wanna buy your momma some seeds , she's planting a garden".
     "Kardi if you don't get the fuck away from my fucking momma".
She laughs and said "don't worry baby , your momma is spared this time , but at least you know now I'm not playing".
      I blew off and said "man you're fucking crazy".
She replied "crazy of course but you can't leave my crazy ass alone now can you"?
        Hanging up on her Julius replied "man what kind of relationship the two of y'all got , y'all toxic as fuck. How you with someone who threaten to kill your momma"? He asked after hearing the conversation I had on speaker.
       I sigh and said with a chuckle "the pussy got a hold on me Bruh and plus Kardi's crazy I know that, but she ain't that crazy. She proving to me something I know she won't do".
      Julius chuckled and said "y'all going to end up killing each other".
I sucked my teeth and said "I shot Kardi before with no hesitate so just because I love her don't me I won't shoot to kill the next time".
     Julius shook his head and said "man that some toxic shit I don't want that kind of love".
I started the car and said "it makes for some good ass sex you should try it".
Julius replied with a grin "joke now cry later Nigga".
     I waved him off, nobody understood what me and Kardi have and that's fine . What we have don't have to be explain , with that being said what I was planning next was the real reason why I was ready to give up on what we had . My next move I needed Kardi by my side.