39

Meech
The next morning Kardi thought it would be a good idea to host breakfast. I knew what her little messy ass was doing I was just hoping Zoe and Martez would wake up before everybody made it over. Thing was they didn't and I knew Martin would feel some type of way when he saw them entering the kitchen together and I just didn't have time for it.
"Julius said Zoe stayed over here last night"? Was the first thing Martin said as he sat down to the table.
I looked to Kardi and she said "yea she did".
Lili responds with "why you still worried about her y'all are over".
Martin says "I was just asking".
I spoke and said "Bruh I think you should just let that be".
When I said that the two came into the kitchen looking happy and refresh, holding hands and all.
Martin replied "you slept with this man already Zoe"?
She sucked her teeth and said "good morning everyone".
Momma said looking at Martin "not at the table Martin".
Martin was now upset. I guess he thought he would be hurting Zoe breaking up with her but Martez just came in and changed the ball game.
"You know only hoes sleep with someone they don't know".
Martez sat down with Zoe sitting next to him and sais "yo watch your mouth she ain't no hoe and she's no longer your fucking concern".
Martin replied "man yo you shut the fuck up".
I spoke and said "yo Martin you my boy but watch how you talk to my brother".
Martin chuckled and said "oh now he's your brother nigga really me and Julius are your brothers we've had your back since sandbox days this nigga up and left your ass"!
I clenched my jaw and said "listen I don't give a fuck about all that. Tez is my fucking blood and I'm not finna sit here and have you talk to him any kinda way. You dropped your bitch so why the fuck you mad at what she do with another man Bruh"?
Martin stands up and said "man fuck it, Lili let's go".
Julius replied "man don't leave".
Martin replied "nah fuck that this nigga on some other shit and Tez fuck you and Zoe, man fuck all this".
Zoe smiled and said "yea fuck you too see ya".
I shook my head and said as they left "we family everyone at this table including Martin, but I'll never put somebody over my momma, my kids or my brother and even my girl. So if you can't take that shit then I don't know what the fuck to tell you".

Kardier
     "What a breakfast" Martez said as he walked into the kitchen as me and his mom was cleaning up.
"Yea, so you and Zoe that's something I wasn't expecting" I said .
He smiled and said "yea it kinda just happened she's gorgeous".
I spoke and said "well me and her have been rocky, but don't fuck with my friend she don't need to be hurt twice".
     His momma said "yea Kardi's is right if you just trying to lay up don't have her thinking it's going to be more Martez".
He threw his hands up and said "I hear y'all I hear y'all and I promise it ain't like that Ma".
I spoke and said "so what's this Martin was saying about you leaving Meech"?
      Martez sat on the stool and said "I love my brother and everything but there was a time in my life no offense momma but I felt like I needed my dad. So with my mommas blessing I moved to live with my pop, Meech and I hadn't talked since because I guess he felt like his little brother abandoned him".
      Their mom said "Meech has since then had abandonment issues. This is why it's so hard for him to talk about it with anyone. If he gets close to someone he'll try his hardest to keep them around".
     Now I'm thinking about all the times we went through some shit hell I would've left me for but he stayed and now it made sense Meech didn't like being alone".
     "That's not healthy" I said.
His momma replied "I know but that's just my son".
I respond and said "I'll talk to him. He sometimes listens to me and you can explain to him your side. It's obvious you came here to mend things and one thing I wish I had was a relationship with my siblings but that's a discussion for another day I'll talk to him".