37.

Kardier
"Martez what the fuck yo"!
"What she had a fucking gun shit I didn't know what the fuck I was walking into".
"Baby who's that"? I asked.
The tall brown skin guy walks in and Meech said "my brother".
"Wait this nigga had a brother that he not once talked about"?
"Your brother you didn't tell me about no brother".
Martez chuckled and said "damn bro you ain't mention me now that wrong".
      Maria cut in and said "shit sorrry for bust this weird reunion but we have a dead body on the floor".
      Julius said "where the fuck we going to hide Farrah's body we not in the fucking states"?
Martin sigh sitting down on the chair and said "I say we burn the body out back".
      Lili said "the smell of a burning body that ain't smart".
Martez said "then shit we cut it up and place it over Switzerland".
Meech turned and said "nigga we how about you cut the shit up since you was so damn trigger happy".
      Martez responds with "you big bruh so Ima listen but we gotta talk one day Nigga".
Meech sucked his teeth and said "shit it won't be today".
Zoe comes downstairs and sees the dead body . Martez face lights up when he sees Zoe. "Damn" he mumbled .
Martin clears his throat and I was now confused because didn't he just say earlier he was ending things with Zoe. Now he wasn't liking Martez staring at her .
       Martez completely ignored Martin and said "wassup who are you I'm Martez, Meechie's little brother".
Zoe replied "hey I'm Zoe, Martin's ex".
I grinned because from the looks of things Zoe might be moving on quicker than I thought.
     I looked over at Martin and he wasn't liking what he was seeing . This shit here was to much for me I was ready to get back to my child.
"Look y'all handle that body. Martez it's nice meeting you but Meech I'm ready to go".

Martez

       After cutting the body up Julius and his girl went and dispose of the body

       After cutting the body up Julius and his girl went and dispose of the body. I went and took a shower to clean myself up courtesy of Zoe. After my shower I found her out on the balcony of the place alone so I stepped out along with her .
     Baby girl caught my eyes as soon as she walked in the room and I wonder just how my brother boy Martin fumbled the bag on this one here.
"Thanks again for letting me clean up here , my mom would've asked questions on why I came back to the spot blooded".
She turned and said with a smile "welcome".
"So I never knew someone to come on vacation with their ex" I said.
       She sipped her drink and said "he wasn't my ex until we got on this trip. We've been having relationship problems and I thought things were turning around for the good but I was wrong".
      I spoke and said "shit he fumbled the bag letting you go , you gorgeous as fuck".
She said back "thank you . But I can't say he was fully responsible. I cheated on him".
"Damn" I responded now thinking was this chick a hoe?
"Yea. Martin was good to me, but see the way it was raised I watched men be good to my momma and then turn around in that same breathe and treat her like dog shit. So when a good man like Martin came around I wanted to dog him before he dogged me because..."
I finished "that's what you were use to seeing"?
"Yea" she said.
        "I gotchu".
"But he cheated on me on this trip to get back at me and that shit hurts like fuck. I did all the apologizing in the world just for him to break up with me. I guess it's what I deserve I mean I should've known something was up because we hadn't had sex since the cheating came out".
I spoke and said "maybe y'all just weren't meant to fix things . Maybe Martin was your lesson in showing you all men aren't like the ones your mom had in her lifetime. Don't feel so bad you never know when your actual Prince Charming will come sweep you off your feet".
      She laughed and said "what's your story I , well we never knew Meech to have a brother"?
"We got different fathers I asked my mom when I was twelve and Meech was fourteen if I could go live with my dad. Meech didn't want me to go, but for some reason at the time I just felt like I needed my dad. Meech even though he was older we were tight as fuck, so he took me leaving as me abandoning him, his only sibling by our mom. I tried to reach out to Meech through the years but he's always given me the cold shoulder. I just wanna mend things with him, he's my only older brother and I miss the tight relationship we had and deep down I know he do too".
     Zoe smiled and said "I'm pretty sure it'll work out Meech isn't a complete asshole".
I grinned and said "yea I know . But shit while I'm rekindling shit with him I say me and you get to know each other more how about that"?
     Zoe down the last bit of her drink and said "sure I can use a new friend". In my mind I'm thinking I'll be your friend for now but soon I'll be waxing the spider webs off that pussy soon.
       The sliding door opens and it's Martin "Zoe can I holla at chu right quick".
She rolled her eyes and said to me "nice talking to you and thanks for listening".
I smiled and said "welcome anytime" . Martin glared at me the nigga was fucking salty , but if he wanted to go to war over shawty so be it. I was ready for anything.