43.

Meechie
      "So this is the club nigga this shit looking damn right" Julius said . He had come into town as a vacation for him and Maria . "Thanks I wanna a different feel than the one back home".
"I feel you Bruh . Shits stressful running alone, Martin in and out so damn much man".
I sigh and said "Nigga ain't been right since the damn trip".
      "Right he ain't accepting the fact he caught HIV . Nigga act like his life is ending then again this shit is his fault, so guilt is eating his ass alive right now".
    "You think he'd ever snake us"? I asked .
Julius laughed sarcastically and said "Martin nah I don't see that shit".
We sat down in the VIP section since they were working on the other half of the club and I asked "you and Maria how well do you know her life after we graduated"?
Julius sat down and said "shit she told me she moved down south for a while. Her boyfriend got killed and that's what made her come back home. She really don't go into details about that shit said it's to painful why you ask"?
I didn't want to come out and tell my boy his girl might be a rat . Not until I had solid proof, so I said "no reason just asked".
He replied "what you know something about her"?
I quickly changed the subject and said "let's go I'm hungry as fuck".

Kardier
"How y'all come back hungry"? Maria said to Julius and Meechie.
I replied rubbing my belly "exactly" .
Meechie sucked his teeth and said Martez and Zoe on their way over I'll text him tell him bring some food".
I rolled my eyes being in the stage I was of my pregnancy being around a lot of people annoyed me. It was bad enough I had to deal with Maria bragging ass . That's all she fucking did while she was here . Just bragging about shit Julius bought her, now I had to deal with more people coming over I felt a attitude coming on.
"I swear you need to get use to cooking before these twins come because when they come Ima be one lazy ass bitch".
Meechie kissed my forehead and said "mommas plane ticket is already paid for so I don't gotta get use to shit".
I rolled my eyes and said "whatever . Just make sure they don't go to the Chinese restaurant on the boulevard the babies don't like that".
He takes Scar out of my arms and said "Ima put her down for her nap before game night starts".

     Zoe and Martez showed up with some Indian food and we got started with game night even though I wasn't in the fucking mood.

"Bitch why you not participating in fucking game night"? Zoe said walking over to the couch I was on

"I'm not in the mood Girl plus I don't like playing charades".
Zoe then said "so I'm staying a little longer seems like Martez don't want me to leave".
I smiled and said "um. You didn't want to leave in the first damn place".
She shrugged and said "whatever I mean I'm loving his company and shit, and I'm falling for this Florida weather quick".
The doorbell rang and Meechie quickly said "who the fuck is that"?
I slowly got up and said "get the fuck up and see".
He walked to the door and shit everybody followed .
Meechie snatched the door opened and Martez and Julius pulled out their gun. Standing before us was a dark skin girl with green hair.
"Can we help you"? I asked.
"Yes I'm Farrah's sister and I've been sent here because she's missing".
Zoe said "I don't believe you".
The female chuckled and pulled out a picture "we are half sister same dad different mom. Her mom called me saying she got a call from my dad. When I called her mom she said I should speak to her friends. I went by your grandmas place and she gave me this address . I flew in two hours ago, I just need answers on my sister".
Zoe said "sorry but we..." I quickly cut her off and said "come in..." everybody looked at me, but I had a reason.
She walked in and when her eyes laid on Julius her face flowed up. Maria quickly said "he's spoken for" and this female looks her up and down before laughing and saying "hmmm he cute nigga better keep that fake pussy around that dick tight for a bitch like me take him...."
"Bitch what"! Maria said jumping at this mystery girl .
Julius calms her down and said "chill alright. I'm sure it's just a joke" he said looking back at her. From my stance Julius was liking what he was seeing referring to the mystery girl and not Maria . Not a round two please not a round two of Switzerland.
Once she was seated I asked her "so Farrah sister , what's your name"?
She pushed her hair over to the side and said while looking at Julius flirty said.........

Drop some names in the comments best name wins here's a picture to help out ....

Y'all thought Farrah was bad wait till you get to know the sister ....