Chapter 4

With a blink of an eye, Tao Qiongxiu obediently followed. The beauty feeds water. It's not bad to refuse once, but she is embarrassed to refuse a second time.

    Her eyes were sparkling, and she took a sip.

    After drinking half a cup of water Ping Ping An, there was no accident, and everyone present was relieved.

    Although Chen Jiaci didn't show it on his face, his heart was also loose. Putting down the tea cup, he talked with the little dumpling in his arms again and again.

    The people outside the pavilion waited quietly, listening to the two masters inside, not feeling bored for a while.

    An Guogong and his party came over and saw this scene. I can't help but feel a little surprised. It seems that my little Aying and these six highnesses are getting along well.

    "Grandfather, mother," Tao Qiongxiu waved his hand immediately, smiling, obviously very happy when he saw the beauty.

    Seeing this, Zhou Clan, who had been holding his heart, let go of his heart, smiled at her, bowed his knees to Chen Jiaci, and said, "I have seen the Sixth Prince."

    An Guogong also bowed his hand in a gesture, not rude in any way.

    "Duke, please, please, madam." Chen Jiaci stood up holding Xiao Ahying and nodded.

    An Guogong is the founding father of the country, and his father treats him with courtesy on weekdays, so he will naturally not be rude.

    "Aying is naughty, so your Royal Highness is bothering you." An Guogong stood up and said with a smile on Tao Qiongxiu's body.

    "No, Ah Ying is very good." Chen Jiaci retorted, obviously very serious.

    Upon seeing this, Chen Hongye was a little surprised, his own little brother, is this protecting this little girl?

    "This is the little granddaughter of Guo Gong's family, she is really cute and cute. Come, sit down and talk." He gestured while sitting on Chen Jiaci's side.

    Tao Anhe sat down, but Zhou did not dare to sit, and stood quietly behind him, looking at his little girl.

    Tao Qiongxiu couldn't help feeling a little distressed looking at where his mother was standing. Earned earning.

    She was going to leave. Although the arms of the male god were good, she would not bear to let her mother stand there just to stay a while longer. Let's go first, and find the male god next time you have a chance.

    "Madam, sit down." Feeling the movement in his arms, Chen Jiaci lowered his head and saw that Xiao Aying looked at Zhou eagerly and immediately spoke.

    Zhou was slightly surprised. He didn't expect the Sixth Highness to be so approachable, but he refused, “No, it’s fine if the concubine is standing.”

    The people present are a prince, a sixth prince and a father-in-law. What happened to her? Sit down.

    "No problem, Madam sits down." Chen Hongye glanced at the younger brother and said kindly.

    When the prince spoke, Zhou did not insist, and sat on the stone bench after thanking him.

    "Aying Ying having fun?" Tao Anhe smiled and nodded Tao Qiongxiu's little nose.

    "Happy." Tao Qiongxiu said with a smile, and shook his legs.

    "You, Your Highness should be tired too, let Aying down." Tao Anhe said helplessly, and then said to Chen Jiaci.