Chapter 26

This book is very well written, but the content is not mentioned. I haven't finished reading it clearly yet, but the words are clear and catchy. There is a wonderful feeling between the lines.

    As Chen Jiaci turned the pages, Tao Qiong discovered that this story was actually about monsters repaying favors.

    However, the monster who returned the favor was not a beautiful fox girl, but a trembling old man.

    The deer demon was injured by the enemy, fell in the forest, and was rescued by a passing herb collector. Later, the deer demon recovered from his injuries, and after secretly observing the family of the herbal collector for a while, he began to repay his favor.

    Although the family of the herbal collectors is not rich, they are well-fed. There is a son and a daughter under Cheng Huan's knees, and life is not bad. The deer demon found a good son-in-law for the elder daughter, and secretly gave some of the Four Treasures of the Study and classics to the younger son of the herb picker. Later, with the help of all kinds of precious books found by the deer demon, the child was admitted as a scholar, but he encountered injustice and was almost robbed of his place.

    However, with the help of the deer demon, he survived these catastrophes with great danger until he finally entered high school.

    That person also knew that there was someone behind him to help him along the way, but he couldn't find anyone. It wasn't until after returning home from high school that the deer demon showed up and explained the cause and effect. He also said that it is better to teach him to fish than to teach him to fish, so he went now, so that he can do it for himself in the future. Be a good official who maintains one side.

    After the deer demon left, the man felt in his heart that good people get good rewards. Since then, he has been diligent in governing and caring for the people, and has really been a good official all his life. And after death, it will be famous forever, and the descendants will praise it from generation to generation.

    This book is not too long, only about 3,000 words, all in classical Chinese.

    Chen Jiaci was considerate, and changed everything into vernacular. A book is neither too long nor too short, and it took me about half an hour to finish it.

    Tao Qiong sat there quietly watching the male god read, but his mind was not on the book at all, but on the male god.

    This book is full of routines, she already knew the ending after listening to the beginning, how can there be a good-looking male god.

    Putting down the book, Chen Jiaci picked up the teacup and took a sip, looked at Tao Qiong and said, "Why, don't you like this?"

    The rain outside did not get smaller after this period of time, but tended to get bigger and bigger. The rain curtain continued to the sky and the earth, looking around, it was a vast expanse of whiteness.

    Tao Qiong was sitting on a few couches by the window, and the rain was pouring down along the high raised eaves outside. Although separated by a corridor, one could feel a burst of cool water vapor coming from a distance.

    This kind of weather is a rare good time in midsummer.

    Tao Qiong blinked, and said, "Aren't all the books about wits and beauties? You don't have any beauties in it."

    Although it's interesting to start a career, but this kind of wit and beauties have gone through many difficulties, and the dog blood together in the end seems to be more interesting .

    Chen Jiaci glanced at her lightly, Tao Qiong couldn't hold back a moment, and pretended to be innocent with her eyes wide open.

    This, where is she wrong?