Chapter 27

"What's wrong with Imperial Physician Yuan?"

    Tao Qiong was startled when the maid came in and finished speaking. Miss Zhenwei Hou's Ninth Lady was Li Lingzhi. When she heard the queen mumbling, she couldn't hold back and asked.

    "Physician Yuan is good at trauma and skin care. It seems that there is something wrong with that young lady's appearance." Hearing what she said, the crown princess calmed down, but still replied gently.

    appearance? Li Lingzhi's appearance was ruined? The heroine made a move?

    A lot of questions rolled in Tao Qiong's heart, making her heart itch, and she wanted to go and see what happened immediately.

    When Chen Jiaci saw her eyeballs rolling around, he knew she was curious.

    However, don't say it's this little dumpling. Even he wondered what the hell was going on.

    He quickly got the answer to this doubt.

    The spies send a message [The target went out yesterday, and will return after the rain falls. It is suspected to be related to Miss Nine's accident today. 】

    This spy is currently just a servant girl, and cannot follow Li Lingruo back and forth. This news was still guessed by her.

    Oh, the killing intent first, and then the accident. These two people, one is eight years old this year and the other is four years old, what kind of hatred do they have? How could he be so ruthless?

    [Check in detail. 】After pondering for a moment, he took up a pen and wrote, and then ordered someone to wear it to the spy.

    "Little brother, let's go out and play." Tao Qiong stood at the door of the study and saw him stop writing. Just now he opened his mouth eagerly.

    She was indeed obsessed with the cause and effect of this incident at the beginning, but she was not a person who was entangled. Knowing that there is no way to know the details at the moment, I put this matter aside and started playing happily again.

    "Where are you going?" Seeing her relieved heart, Chen Jiaci was vaguely disappointed, he was still going to wait for this group of people to come and ask him for help. In the end, she just gave up. Now hearing her talk about going out to play again, she immediately asked.

    "Go to the mountain stream!" Tao Qiong's eyes sparkled.

    This palace covers half of the mountain, and there is a mountain stream on the left. There are high mountains on both sides, and a stream flows down in the middle. There are big rocks on both sides of the stream. There are big trees blocking the sun on it, which is an excellent summer resort in summer. Where to stay, it's cooler than in this room with the ice cream.

    "Okay." Chen Jiaci nodded, he knew where, Xia Tian was indeed comfortable. On the other hand, Xiaotuanzi, this was her first visit to the palace, and she didn't know how she knew where it was.

    This, of course, is to ask the palace people. As long as the mouth is sweet, what can't be asked~~ Tao Qiong smiled and took the hand of the male god and left.

    Mountain stream, that sounds very interesting. I heard that there are fish and crabs in the stream.

    The two are enjoying themselves here, but Zhenweihou's mansion is already in chaos.

    "Check it out, check it out for me, why did you suddenly fall down in the place where the lady often goes, and where is there a pile of broken branches?" The old lady Yao was furious, slapping the coffee table and angrily scolded.