Chapter 24

Chen Jiaci's bedroom was not far from the Queen's, just behind.

    The sun was shining right now, and Tao Qiongxiu didn't even think about walking slowly, so she let the palace maid hold her. Speaking of which, this is not the same as the palace maid by Chen Jiaci's side.

    ...you know, the average palace maid can't hold her fleshy little dumpling for so long.

    is a great man.

    It was hot in summer, and the group walked very fast. In a quarter of an hour, they bypassed the queen's bedroom and arrived at Chen Jiaci's bedroom.

    As the youngest son of the empress, his bedroom will naturally not be simple. Although it is not very magnificent, it is full of delicacy and atmosphere.

    However, Tao Qiongxiu had seen many such palaces over the years. She glanced at it and came to the conclusion that she didn't care too much after finding a bedroom that was not as good as her own male god in the palace. He raised his hand to block the small mouth that yawned uncontrollably.

    Well, tired.

    When Chen Jiaci saw this, a smile flashed in his eyes. He lifted up the steps he had just stopped, and put them down again, and said, "Tired? Eat something before going to bed."

    Tao Qiongxiu entered the palace after having breakfast in the morning . After the delay just now, it was already noon. It was time for lunch.

    Hearing what the male god said, she naturally nodded in agreement. Chen Jiaci also waved his hand and motioned for the maid to set up the meal.

    At this moment, the imperial kitchen has already prepared meals. The maids quickly brought it up and put it on the dining table, serving the two masters to eat.

    Tao Qiongxiu glanced at it, and only felt that the color, flavor, and taste of the ingredients were all she liked, obviously they were carefully selected.

    Immediately, she raised her eyes and smiled at Chen Jiaci, and said, "Little brother is so good, you can eat this." As she spoke, she lifted up the unused silver bag, took a chopstick and put it into the jade bowl of her male god. middle.

    Just like Chen Jiaci knows her taste, in the past two years, she has become familiar with Chen Jiaci's taste.

    Unlike his indifferent and quiet appearance, he turned out to be a sweet tooth. When she first discovered this, she couldn't help but wonder for a while, but in the end, the more she thought about it, the more she wanted to laugh, but she happily pushed all kinds of sweets to him.

    After all, it's not good to eat sweets. If you eat too much, maybe this day will be sweet.

    In the front, the queen heard that she had brought a meal in the back, obviously not planning to use it together, so she smiled and said to the Kaiyuan Emperor who had just rushed over, "Look, our family Aci has Aying here. I don't care about us anymore." When

    she said some pantothenic acid, she smiled and obviously didn't care.

    Kaiyuan Emperor also jokingly said, "Why, my empress is jealous."

    He looks a lot older than when Tao Qiongxiu first met two years ago. His body has been fighting for many years. There were a lot of secret injuries. After he became emperor, he was diligent in government affairs and rarely had time to rest. In this way, I couldn't even take a good rest. Naturally, I was empty inside. It was just an ordinary cold a year ago, but it became a serious illness, which almost shook the court and the opposition.