Chapter 14

Since Li Lingyu wanted to marry into the Duke Anguo's mansion in an open and honest manner, she naturally couldn't use those ghostly tricks. It would be great if he could gain Tao Xiuning's love.

    She has long heard from the elders in the family that the family style of Duke Anguo's house is enlightened. She doesn't force the marriage of the younger generation, even if she has one or two requirements, she is worthy of her status as the eldest daughter. Of course, she and Tao Xiuning have met many times over the years, and she has long since agreed to it, but the other party is Lang Xinshitie, and she has never expressed any difference to herself.

    This...

    do you really have to give up?

    Li Lingyu also thought about whether to use her own innocence to gamble with her own innocence. Although she gave up at the time, but now that there is nothing she can do, she can't help but think about it again.

    However, she has a heart. The other party didn't cooperate that much, just by looking at the two people walking in this large garden, you can tell one or two.

    Biting her lip, she can be said to be full of helplessness. The back cheeks were slightly red, and the lotus step moved slightly, but she was not ready to face, and imagined those women who had been despised before to talk to him.

    Li Lingyu is struggling here, and there are other noble ladies who are thinking the same thoughts as her.

    In this garden, sons and daughters walk through it. However, even these people couldn't hide the brilliance of Tao Xiuning. The young man who will reach the crown is slender, with a handsome face, and his steps are not in a hurry or slow in his demeanor. This kind of appearance and demeanor is one of the best, not to mention that he has an identity that many people can't reach in their entire lives.

    Such a kind of personality is fascinated. What does it mean to be reserved in front of this person? If you can get this person's love, it doesn't matter if you don't.

    What's more, under today's rule, folk customs are not blocked. The woman appeared on the street and no one said much. There's nothing to criticize even if you dare to talk to a man, at most it's a joke.

    Thinking in my heart, the noble ladies who were staring at Tao Xiuning began to move. There were other people who were already engaged or who had no intention of looking at them secretly, ready to watch the fun.

    Under these scorching gazes, Tao Xiuning's footsteps stagnated slightly, and for a while it was a little creepy. I always feel as if I have become a fat man stared at by a group of jackals now.

    Chang Yuancheng has been practicing martial arts since childhood, and he can naturally feel it. He couldn't help but patted him on the shoulder with a smile, and said, "It seems that you can't stop them like this. Hahaha." As

    he spoke, he couldn't hold back and laughed out loud.

    Tao Xiuning glanced at this schadenfreude friend, and said coldly, "Should I tell my sister-in-law about someone's romantic affair?

    " The laughter in his mouth stopped abruptly, and he was busy begging for mercy.

    Wuguo Gongfu is not like the Tao family, naturally there are concubines connected to the room. He gave him two maids as early as the fifteenth family elders, and started eating meat early. Later, he made the granddaughter of Dangchaoge's hometown as his wife. Who would have thought that although this person had been practicing martial arts since childhood, he actually liked such a gentle woman with a bookish air, so he accepted it and lived a small life with his wife wholeheartedly, and even the two shared rooms became decorations.