Chapter 18

Howen Institute.

    This is the courtyard where Tao Yuncheng and Yu lived.

    Tao Qiongxiu ran into the courtyard like a gust of wind, and all the maids and servants were used to it. She just smiled and said hello, and when she got to the door, before entering the door, she heard the helpless and anxious words of Yu in the house.

    "What kind of girl do you like? Your eldest brother is married, so don't you worry? You said, mother will find it for you." Looking at the calm and tall son in front of him, Yu was exhausted.

    Seeing that he is already nineteen years old, he has children in other families. But as for my own family, it's fine if I like to stay at the border, and I don't want to get married yet. This time, it was through Tao Xiuning's marriage that she gave up the strength of the boss and called him back. It's really worrying.

    Tao Xiuhong sat there quietly and listened, neither refuting nor talking back. His face was still, as steady as Mount Tai. The occasional helplessness in his eyes showed that he was not indifferent to his mother's nagging.

    Seeing him like this, Yu could be said to be anxious and angry, but he couldn't do anything about his calm and stubborn son. Just as he was talking, he suddenly turned to look at the door. She raised her eyebrows, just as she was about to say that if you are impatient to listen to it, then you should be right. I felt that the curtain at the door was lifted, and the maid whispered that Miss Ying was here.

    She knew right away that it was A Ying who was here, so she swallowed the words in her mouth. The expression on his face also changed from anxious and impatient to gentle, and he looked over with a smile.

    Tao Xiuhong watched his mother's face change so much, and his eyes were thoughtful.

    He also came back to have some contact with A Ying in the past few days, but he was actually not familiar with her. However, it seems that this little girl is quite attractive, and she can calm down her mother who is about to lose her temper.

    "Auntie, eldest brother." Tao Qiongxiu entered the room quickly, and hurriedly said hello.

    "Aying, you're here, come, come to my aunt, and my aunt will give you oranges." Yu said with a smile, waving her hand to let someone pass by. Glancing at his son, he said, "A Ying is greeting you, why don't you speak."

    This is a disaster from heaven, Tao Xiuhong didn't watch his mother speak, and it was a beat later.

    Helpless in his heart, he also knew that it was because his mother was out of anger, so he didn't say anything, only looked at the big red round child who rolled in with a smile in his eyes, nodded, and said ok in a deep voice.

    Oh yeah, Big Brother Hong is a tough guy. Although it is not in line with the current style of the elegant boy, but it does not have a charm.

    Tao Qiongxiu smiled sweetly at her cousin in the next room, thinking secretly in her heart.

    Their Tao family's genes are good, and there is no ugly one. Delicious.

    Tao Qiongxiu came, and Yu's anger finally subsided a lot, but looking at the son sitting in front of him like a stone, he was still angry. It is inevitable to hold a gun with a stick when speaking.

    Poor Tao Xiuhong, he didn't want to sit here and make his mother angry. But if he leaves at this moment, his mother will be even more angry, and his life at home will be difficult after that.

    Thinking of Yu's method of rectifying their father and son, his face twisted slightly. Had to sit there quietly and listen.

    Tao Qiongxiu slowly peeled off the orange, tore off the white flakes on it, and set his eyes on his cousin.