Chapter 21

Well, here comes the question.

    If the heroine is not allowed to fall into the water this time, will she be reborn? If the heroine is not reborn, what will happen to the world? Will it continue to develop as usual, or will it stagnate in the present, or will it simply shatter and disappear.

    After thinking about it for a while, Tao Qiongxiu still decided not to take the risk to prevent the heroine from being reborn. After all, there are too many unknowns in that case.

    Anyway, even if she is reborn, she is not afraid of her.

    Thinking of this, Tao Qiongxiu was still a little nervous.

    Although she believed that it was human, she was vaguely worried about the invisible but ubiquitous power of the plot.

    With her in this life, those things that are about to happen. Can it be changed?

    And so many things have happened in Zhenwei Marquis this year, once the heroine is reborn, she will find that she is different from her previous life. When everything else was the same as before, she would definitely set her sights on the person who didn't exist in her previous life.

    At that time, will it bring waves to her peaceful life?

    Tao Qiongxiu can still remember that in the original text, he only appeared once. It was someone who talked about the frailty of Mrs. Anguo's prince, but the prince was persistent and unmoved by the outside world. Sigh she is lucky to marry a good man. And the reason for her frailty is that she was a daughter of old age, and she worked hard to survive, but died early. It caused great sadness in her heart and hurt her body.

    Think it can be changed. After all, the person who was about to die has survived. Others will too.

    Under extreme anxiety, Tao Qiongxiu cheered herself up in her heart.

    At the end of May, the weather is getting hotter.

    The emperor decreed to go to the palace to escape the summer heat. All close officials of the fourth rank and above, as well as princes and nobles, can go together.

    The royal family of the Duke of Anguo's mansion is very deep, so it's natural to go there. Only the child was too young to be bumpy, so he stayed in Kyoto with his parents. As for the rest of the house, of course they all have to go.

    In the last years of the previous dynasty, the last emperor was indulged in pleasure. Building a palace, extravagant and non-toxic. Located in the middle of the mountain, this magnificent and magnificent palace is one of them.

    Around the palace, there are countless other courtyards, large and small. Later, they were all given to the close ministers by Emperor Kaiyuan. Anguo Gong's mansion is naturally not less, and it is very close to the palace. Nearby are the palaces of princes who were deeply favored by the emperor.

    As time passed, Tao Qiongxiu's heart became more and more tense.

    Her emotions were not right, even if she concealed it well, all the people close to her found out. But whether it was the Zhou family or Chen Jiaci, everyone tried their best to investigate, but nothing was found.

    "What the hell is going on, little dumpling?" He sat alone in his palace, wondering inwardly.

    On the eighth day of June, everyone has been settled.

    The eldest princess held a lotus appreciation banquet, widely distributed invitations, and invited guests to come.

    Tao Qiongxiu's tense emotions reached the highest level after receiving this post, but there was a vague sense of impatient waiting.