Chapter 29

The son of Marquis Zhongwu is famous for spoiling concubines and destroying wives. He only likes the concubine's children, and doesn't care about the main wife and her daughter.

    And the old lady Zhongwuhou also liked that concubine's room more, and looked down on the main room of this family. If it wasn't for Marquis Zhongwu's protection, the wife of the descendant of her natal family would have been tortured to death long ago, let alone her only daughter.

    There are so many wonderful flowers in the homes of these princes and nobles. To be honest, a family as quiet as Tao's is really rare.

    Thinking about the matter of Zhongwuhou's mansion in his heart, the carriage has already returned to the other courtyard of An Guogong's mansion slowly.

    Tao Qiong flung herself into the arms of her beautiful mother and coquettishly for a while, then rolled back to sleep.

    Zhongwuhou Mansion Bieyuan.

    Xiao Ju helped Shi Yuyi into the door, and then said cautiously, "Miss, Miss Tao and the others found out that we plotted against them, will they be angry?"

    Shi Yuyi shook his head and said, "It's okay, they educated you It's all good, even if you find out, at most you just ignore me in the future. This matter has to be done, otherwise we..."

    Thinking of this, her face turned hard.

    She didn't believe that it was the end when her eldest brother threw herself in the market. If she hadn't boarded the carriage of Duke Anguo's mansion, who knows what she would encounter today.

    Xiaoju also understood in her heart, and her face suddenly turned slightly pale.

    "Let's go to grandfather." Shi Yuyi's lips turned white, but his face was full of determination. There is no longer the weak and deceitful look just now.

    "Yes," Miss Xinzhi wanted to sue Zhongwuhou, the only one in the Hou Mansion who treated their mother and daughter, and Xiaoju immediately agreed.

    Seeing that Xiaoju seemed to have a letter, Shi Yuyi couldn't help but smile wryly.

    She is not as naive as Xiaoju, although her grandfather turned to her and mother because of that past. But she is only a daughter's family, and there is a grandmother, even if the old man gets angry again, he will just reprimand his eldest brother...

    Unless, this matter is not only about her, but involves the entire Zhongwuhou Mansion.

    Thinking of this, she must be able to learn a lesson. Aunt Ge and elder brother's hands have been stretched longer and longer recently. And her own mother...

    Thinking of this, Shi Yuyi wanted to smile even more, but felt that these things in her family were a mess. No one is innocent, but no one is innocent. Even her daughter doesn't seem so innocent.

    study.

    Zhongwuhou Shi Xinqi sat here with a dignified face, dealing with the things in his hands. When he heard the guard outside reporting that the eldest lady was coming, he immediately smiled and said, come in. Looks instantly approachable.

    Shi Yuyi walked into the room slowly, shed tears before she spoke, and called out choked up, "Grandfather..."

    Seeing her like this, although this granddaughter is so delicate and delicate, she rarely looks like this. Shi Xinqi immediately understood that something serious had happened, he immediately got up solemnly and said, "Yuyi, what's the matter?

    " , Big Brother took Miss Gao straight away, and left me at the market. Huh~~~ Later, I was lucky enough to meet sister Yueling and her party from Duke An's Mansion. I dare not say more, for fear of ruining the face of Hou Mansion The only excuse was that the carriage was broken, and Sister Yueling was kind and immediately asked for help, so she borrowed the carriage from Duke Anguo's mansion and came back." Shi Yuyi said weakly and helplessly, full of misery. As she spoke, she couldn't help sobbing. It looked so sad.