Chapter 8

Tao Yunyuan was still a little puzzled when he saw his wife like this. Thinking in my heart, I followed his wife's previous line of sight and looked down, and met the eyes of the culprit. Immediately understood, and then helplessly nodded his daughter's forehead.

    "You, ghost," he said helplessly.

    Tao Qiongxiu blinked and said, "Ghost spirits?" She looked bewildered.

    Seeing this, Tao Yunyuan couldn't help laughing. Also, my daughter is still young and doesn't know anything. How could I think she was watching the fun?

    Thinking to himself, he put Tao Qiongxiu down and said, "A Ying is playing by herself, I'll talk to your mother about something, okay?"

    Tao Qiongxiu looked around and nodded.

    Tao Yunyuan patted her head and praised, "A Ying is really good." Then he took Zhou's hand out of the door and entered the main room.

    Tao Qiongxiu watched her parents abandon her, sighed like a little adult, and shook her head again.

    Oh yo, it's been so many years and I'm still so tired. After pretending to be at home for a while, he made himself laugh.

    The maid and the old lady are also used to the quirky appearance of their own young lady, which is not surprising.

    Right now is Shi Shi, Tao Qiongxiu can't sit still, and gets a little bored after a while, so he's going to find his two sisters to play with. As for the five brothers in the house, the older ones are busy with their careers and the younger ones are busy with their studies. Today is not a day off, and no one can be found.

    There are only two sisters. They go to school in the morning and have free time in the afternoon. Now they can find someone.

    With the thought together, the maids and ladies are all ready. Who knows, when he was about to leave, he saw a maid hurried in, and after entering the main room, she reported that the sixth prince had come to play with the young lady.

    Tao Yunyuan and Zhou Shi couldn't help but glanced at each other, and asked the maid to stop Tao Qiongxiu, who was about to go out, and told her the news.

    Tao Qiongxiu's eyes lit up, her male god is here, what sister is she looking for. No, no, no, it should be said that sisters can be found anytime, but male gods can't be seen anytime. What are you waiting for, go now.

    Thinking in her heart, she looked at her parents with bright eyes and said, "Go, find, little brother."

    Well, she is still young now, when she gets older, she will be able to speak more smoothly.

    Listening to her intermittent words, Tao Qiongxiu comforted herself secretly.

    Chen Jiaci came suddenly, and no one was summoned. So when he came, the housekeeper was surprised.

    The big housekeeper in the mansion asked people to rush to report, and walked towards the Shouningyuan of the old man. As he walked, he speculated on the intention of the sixth prince.

    When he was about to reach the entrance of the Jianing Academy, the old prince greeted him and came to pick up the sixth prince in person.

    Seeing the old prince, Chen Jiaci stood still, with a smile on his indifferent face, and said, "Prince is polite, I'll just go by myself, I really don't need to pick it up."

    Although no one had taught him, he knew instinctively. Facing the family of the small dumplings, he needs to be more polite.

    Seeing him this is not like the cold look I saw yesterday. Tao Anhe smiled in her heart, but she didn't show anything on her face, she just turned sideways and took him to the Jianing Academy in person. Jia Ning Yuan is the main courtyard of the front courtyard of the Guogong Mansion, and it is used to welcome guests on weekdays. The sixth prince came in person, and naturally he wanted to come here.