Wings and Webs: part 3

3rd person POV:

As Man-Bat circled above the school, Man-Spider crawled into it through the front door.

Hearing sounds in the direction of the lab, the mutated monster made its way there but stopped upon hearing something.

P.A system: Dun-dun-dun♪ dun-dun-dun-duh♪.

The sounds of music played loudly throughout the school made Man-Spider reel back by its sheer volume.

Man-Spider: AHHHHHH!

Screeching and hissing, the mutant professor no longer could hear any little murmurs of whispers around as a spectacular theme played.

P.A: Living on the edge
Fighting crime, spinning webs
Swinging from the highest ledge
He can leap above our heads♪!

Spiderman: Ah ah, ah aaaah-ah♪!

Swinging a kick into Man-Spider, the spectacular Spiderman makes his debut in his new costume.

(The Spectacular Spider-Man)

Spider-Man: I love this song! But I guess an old man like you can't appreciate something like this

Spider-Man: That's why for a small, small fee of trying not to kill me, I can give you my new jazz single early.

Spider-Man: What do you say? Deal?

Man-Spider: AGHHHHHH!!

Spider-Man: Listen, if you're not going to be responsible, I'll have to sue you for copyright infringement!

(THWIP)

(Opening theme)

Firing his organic webs, Man-Spider goes on the attack. Already sensing the incoming danger, Spidey leans back as he catches the web.

Yanking it, he pulls Man-Spider along with a few floor tiles towards him.

With a twist and a high kick, Spidey managed to hook his leg around Man-Spider's neck, bringing him to the floor, as he webbed up the right side arms to hold in place.

Spider-Man: Come on, time to take your medicine!

Pulling out the antidote, Spidey attempted to feed it to Conners but became distracted by Gwen and Ned's arrival.

Ned: HOLY...

Gwen: Shit...

Spider-Man: Wh-What are you two doing here!?

Ned: I-I tried to stop her!

Gwen: What!? You're the one who suggested we take a peek!

Spider-Man: Just get back, he's feral-