Spider Venom: Part 2

3rd Person POV:

Four of the Fearsome Five surrounded Spidey. Bane, in his state, was rampaging across town.

Spider-Man: You want the symbiot? Haven't you checked the news?

Spider-Man: I don't have it.

Jinx: Spider-Woman does. And since you are the only way she could have gotten it...

Tinkerer: It's clear that you two have a connection. Beating you is bound to draw her out.

Spider-Man: Hm... Good idea.

Shimmer: Huh?

Spider-Man: This might come out wrong. But I mean it when I say she's crazy for me.

Spider-Man: But I gotta warn ya... You all better not be as D-list as you look.

Spider-Man: Show me what you got.

(Thwip)²

Firing a web in the face of Jinx and the Tinkerer, Spidey web zips down the street, towards Bane.

He manages to land on his back and remove one tube from his back before the Tinkerer tackled the wall-crawler into the air.

With Spidey's super strength, Tinkerer had no chance of holding him.

Slipping out his grip, Spidey fired a web into one of the exhausts of Tinkerer's jet pack. The villain is momentarily sent wildly flying away.

Free falling back down, Spidey bombards Bane with as much web as he could. When Bane became trapped in the web, if only for a moment, Spider-Man swung his way toward Mammoth.

Swinging into a kick, straight toward Mammoth, Spidey finds the villain strong enough to block the attack.

Spider-Man: You're built like a real brick wall. Bad breathing is a thing, right?

(Thwip)

Webbing up his mouth and nose, Spidey kicks off of him and onto the ground which he finds is made of liquid cement.

Spider-Man: What the?!

Turning to Shimmer, Spidey watches her turn the street where his feet were sunk inside, into diamond.

Spider-Man: Cleaver girl...

Jinx then rushed in to try and attack Spidey. But even when he was stuck in one place, he was able to avoid her attacks. Catching Jinx by the leg, Spidey threw her aside.

Mammoth took this opportunity to rip the webbing off his mouth and punch the hero.

Not really able to avoid the massive hit, Spidey takes it.

Spider-Man: Ugh! Nice hit... Do you box or something?

Mammoth backed away.

Spider-Man: Yeah! You better run.

Spider-Man: Now to look behind me to see the reason why.

(Stomp, stomp, stomp)

Bane was freed by Shimmer who turned his web into a more easily breakable material, like wood. He was on a one-way track to Spidey.

Spider-Man: Awww. That's horrifying.

Leaning back to get a good shot, Spidey fires two web lines that have a high-voltage current going through them,

(ZZZZZZAAAAP)

The voltage was just enough to make Bane fall and slide on his knees, onto the diamond road.

In pain, Bane smashed his arms into the ground with such force it shattered the diamond road. Spidey and Bane fell into the sewer.

(CRASH)