Maximum Power

3rd person POV:

Peter:(mind) Only one extra set of full web cartridges...

Peter:(mind) I really relied on the school to help synthesize more web fluid.

Peter:(mind) And with Brock guy around I can't make enough money to buy the ingredients myself...

Peter:(mind) This is going to be a problem...

Gwen: Something wrong?

Peter: Huh? Uhm, Nah, it's nothing.

Packing everything he was going to be needing, Peter got ready for his mission ahead.

In his time at Titans tower, Peter located multiple signals of the men in black. Peter was to go check out the one in LA as the Titans themselves made their way up to LA, with the help of other heroes as well.

Peter: I'm heading out.

Ned: Right-O. We'll be online if you need to talk.

Peter: I doubt this will be big. So you two can go out and do something if you want.

Gwen: We can wait.

Peter: Suit yourself. Now if you don't mind, I've gotta suit up.

(Opening theme)

(Thwip)

The location of the men in black signal, a beach house.

Spider-Man: Huh...

Sneaking across the walls, Spidey peeked through every window to make sure someone wasn't just near the building when making the call.

Finding it empty, Spidey made sure no one was looking before breaking into the house and beginning his investigation.

Spider-Man: I was expecting an abandoned warehouse... Maybe a rich guys tower.

Spider-Man: But a beach house? This is nice.

(Ring, ring)

He tapped the side of his head.

Spider-Man: Go for Spidey.

Ned:(coms) What's it like?

Spider-Man: Oh, it's a beach house.

Gwen:(coms) What? So you get to go to a beach house while we get to stay in this RV.

Spider-Man: Go outside.

Gwen:(coms) Like I can do anything while worrying about you.

Spider-Man: Awww...

Gwen:(coms) Hmph.

Exploring the building, Spidey found barely anything. Only in the rooms that had windows were any furniture.

Everywhere else was barren with nothing but dust.

From the top floor to the lowest, Spidey found himself in the basement where he discovered a staircase going even lower into the ground.

Spider-Man: Well, well, well... What do we have here?

Spider-Man:?!

(Bang)

Flipping to the ceiling, Spidey dodge a bullet as he turned to face his attacker.

???: It seems we have a pesky bug sticking its nose where it doesn't belong.