Maximum Power: part 3

3rd person POV:

Only hearing the sounds of violence and Peter quipping, Gwen and Ned became increasingly worried as heavy gunfire could be heard.

Gwen: That's it, we have to do something!

Ned: What? We'd just get in the way! We don't stand a chance!

Gwen: We could call the cops!

Ned: And if Pete wins, we would risk exposing his identity.

Gwen: You're being paranoid.

Ned: It's not as if the cops would believe a bunch of kids.

They then notice many scientists run out of the house.

Gwen: Is there seriously nothing we could do?

Ned:... Maybe we could cut the power to the place?

Ned: It's probably connected to the L.A power grid, siphoning off electricity for their plans.

Gwen: How do you no that?

Ned: Sounds like something an evil group would do.

Ned: Oh wait, I could call the Titans!

Gwen: Huh?

Ned: Well at least one of- It doesn't matter. I'm going to make a call.

Ned: You try cutting the power.

Gwen: Fine.

Looking through the toolbox the RV had and what Peter brought along, Gwen finds work gloves, and wire cutters.

Taking the extra Spider mask, Gwen puts it on along with a hood.

Sneaking out, she goes behind the house, locating the fusebox, she breaks it open with a rock and prepares to cur wires.

Gwen: Please be of some help...

(Deep in the lab...)

Spider-Man: OH NO-

Being thrown at the electrically charged tube, Spidey braces for the shock of his life.

But just as he was about to hit it, all the power in the complex momentarily went out.

The entire room became pitch black, as the alarms turned off, leaving no sound but the shattering of glass.

(SHATTER)

Deathstroke:(looks around)

His bloodlust due to the exposure to this new ooze was beginning to fade as the emergency generator for the complex turned on.

The pitch blackness left and came as an emergency red flashing light lit the room.

(Rustle)

Deathstroke watched as Spidey stood up, his suit turning black as the alien now free bonded with him.

His once weak figure become reinvigorated with strength and power, pushing what he normally was used to.

After getting fully covered by the alien, Spiderman stared at Deathstroke in a black suit with a large white spider emblem and some pale veins.

(Black Suit Spider-Man)
(AKA The Ultimate Spider-Man)

(Black Suit Spider-Man)(AKA The Ultimate Spider-Man)