CHAPTER 23

Jungkook was at the café along with Taehyung and Jimin. He had been devouring his favorite burger and sipping his banana milk like there is no tomorrow. He was eating continue since he came from the bathroom. He told them the results .

He couldn't stop but smiling like a mad ma. He was eating and eating , showing a little bit hand moves in the process.

"Oh god ... you are eating like you are pregnant... Jungkook.." Taehyung laughed .

"Thankfully I'm not.... Now shut up and let me eat..." Jungkook giggled.

"I'm glad that you are not pregnant..." Jimin shook his head...

"Really I thought you were the happiest person about the baby thing.." Jungkook confront him.

Jimin shook his head in denial , " I was just nervous and was trying to light up your mood a little.. that's all."

"I was about to tell Hobi... huh ! thank god.. you are not pregnant especially with Baek's child..."

"it was surprising that you handled this matter very well." Jungkook said.. munching on his burger.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"I thought you would lash out on me... knowing that I'm pregnant... or at least try to kill Baek.." Jungkook responds.

"I -I was just shock.. I didn't know what to feel." Taehyung whispered under his breath.

"We should go back to the college.." Jimin snapped out.

Taehyung's phone vibrated on the table and The younger was fast enough to see the caller id it was Irene.. Taehyung quickly grabbed his phone and shoved it in his pant's pocket.,

"It was my mom.." Taehyung said.

"You are not going to answer?'" jimin asked.

"nah , it's not that important I guess.."Taehyung got up from his seat ," Let's get going then?"

Jungkook knew he was lying .. it was not his mom .. it was Irene but he decided not to say anything .

"Are you feeling okay?" Taehyung asked coming to the younger , near the car.

"yes I'm ... but just a little headache.." Jungkook replied.

"Wait I go and grab some med..." Taehyung turned around to go but Jungkook stopped him by grabbing his forearm , pushing him against the car Jungkook closed the distant between them.. as well as his eyes and the next moment he pressed his cherry lips against the older's rough one.

It took Taehyung some seconds to process the whole situation, but before he could move his lips against the younger,Jungkook already pulled himself back from him.

Jungkook didn't know what came over him but he wanted to do this for so long. Besides he was overwhelmed that how much the older cared for him with the bottom of his heart. So Jungkook couldn't want to waste this opportunity ..

Meanwhile Taehyung winced at the sudden distant ,, totally not liking it,' what was that for?" He asked .

"Thank you for everything..'" Jungkook grinned .. "and for being my side for the whole time.."

Taehyung grabbed the younger's nape and pulled him towards him and crashed his lips against jungkook's soft one , it was a simple peck ... no tongue involved. After few seconds he pulled back," You are welcome.."

Then he opened the door for the younger , smiling ear to ear he watched the younger getting in the car..

"Thanks.."