CHAPTER 33

Oh my gooooooood! Did you watch today's concert??? Did you?

Ahhhh well that was.. ummm that was...

Well first of all it was really harass to find a good stable network... as I'm a broke army... moving on.... The concert was amazing... like literally AMAAZING..... it was straight 3 hours .... What a stress relief man.... The best best best performance to me was Black swan... damn they nailed that.. well they nailed their each and every performance but still that was mesmerizing... if you missed today's concert then... go open twitter and you will know what I'm talking about... and if you want to watch next concert that will be on 12 march then dm me in my insta I'll provide you links....

_______________

Jungkook hurried dressed himself up... he was checking himself again and again as he didn't want to look bad.. he wanted to look beautiful for Taehyung.. he set his hair and applied some light make up and not to mention his cherry flavor chapstick.

He tried ignoring the uneasy feelings he got every time. He thought about going to see Taehyung's dad's family... His 10 years old step sister yu rim and his step mother.. always made the younger nervous ...

He was only doing this for Taehyung and to support him. IF it was not for him then the younger would never offer to go but he knew the elder will need him.. and he willingly wanted to there for him.

"Kookie? Are you done?" Taehyung yelled from the hall.

"Yes! ... just a minute.." Jungkook yelled back .

Jungkook grabbed his phone and shoved into his pant's pocket before walking out from his room. Hoseok and Taehyung was seated in the living room as the younger walked in.

The moment Taehyung's eyes lain on the younger his eyes traveled up and down his body... and his mouth slightly opened ... that shameless man was drooling openly on the younger...

"Are you sure you want to go? " Hoseok asked as he was little concern about the younger... because the younger was not very fond of socializing..

Jungkook shook his head..." I will be fine hyung and besides Tae hyung will be with me all the time .. you don't need to worry.." He gave a small smile to his hobi hyung..

Hobi relaxed a bit after hearing the younger's words." As you say.. but if anything happens call me instantly okay?"

Jungkook nodded and gave him a tight hug... Hoseok smiled widely and hugged back.

Meanwhile Taehyung cleared his throat... fixing his shirt a little..." Thank you for doing this .."

"welcome.." A part of Jungkook knew that he was doing this as an excuse to be around with the elder..

When Hoseok stood up to find his phone... Taehyung grabbed the opportunity to lean in and whispered In the younger's ear...

"You look beautiful ... you know?"

 you know?"