CHAPTER 40

Gosh it's already 40 chapter...I'm planning to finish this book within 50-55 chpts... so there are few more lefts....

______________

Jimin , Jungkook and Taehyung were enjoying the last few minutes they had until their lunch break come to an end..

Jungkook already told them that what happened that night with his hyung ... and how the younger warned him to stay away from the elder.. and not to hurt him in any way possible... but there wasn't anything more Jungkook could do because Taehyung's team had a match today...

"he's not going to try anything tonight... why would he mess up with his own game?" Taehyung stated and tried to reassure the younger..

Jimin rolled his eyes at the elder's silliness .." it's his brother dumbass.. he'll jeopardize the game if it means knocking sense into you to stay away from his brother"

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling for this... " Jungkook sighed saying..

"It's okay kook everything will be okay.." Taehyung placed his hand on the younger's lap .. comforting him..

"Yeah Kookie.. you can't live in fear because of your hyung..." Jimin said..

Jungkook sighed and decided to shrugged off all the negative feelings from his head...

Taehyung understood the younger's situation.. so tried to lighten up his mood a little..

"At least now I can do this.." Taehyung leaned into the younger and caged the younger's face in between his hands , pressing his lips against the younger's .. Jungkook smiled into the kiss and moved his lips along with the elder.. , letting their tongues dance around before pulling away.

"Jesus ... get yourself a room guys.." Jimin said annoyingly ..

"acting like you never done this with Yoongi hyung... bish.." Jungkook sassed back ....

Jimin giggled at the remarked ... "oh well I've invited Yoongi to the match... he'll be here at anytime..."

"oh that's great..." Jungkook said with a smile..

"yeah—oh well he's here already...'" jimin looked over Taekook towards the entrance ... Both Jungkook and Taehyung followed jimin's gaze and saw Yoongi was walking to them.. waving his hand to his boyfriend...

He took a sit beside jimin and greeted them...while shoving a sausage into his mouth from jimin's plate..

"so.. I heard you have a match today..?" Yoongi asked looking at Taehyung as he wiped his mouth with napkins..

"yeah... "

"I'm on the team too, I play for rex drags..." Yoongi said..

"No kidding? We're almost like playing against each other..sometimes ... but we have a match today with silvers..." Taehyung said rather in bored tone..

"ahh this is going to be a easy win.. their team sucks.." Yoongi stated ..

"yeah fucking yes.. they indeed sucks.." Taehyung said laughingly ...

"I know.. my friend Baek , he's one of out best players this year... just joined , hopefully if we play against the silvers this year he'll get a chance to see what a shit show they are.." Yoongi chuckled...

Jungkook's heart dropped at the mention of Baek and his eyes caught Jimin's immediately . Jungkook looked over at Taehyung to see him clenching his jaw and looking between Yoongi and Jungkook.

"Baek?.." Jungkook looked at Yoongi." He's on the team?"

"yeah , sorry I didn't think about bringing him up, " Yoongi looked at Taehyung ," I'm sorry.."