CHAPTER 50

It was Christmas day and all around the younger's house ,it smelt of burnt cookies and sweet. Mr jeon was resting while Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook took care of the food, but it wasn't going as well as they had planned.

"Kook, take out the cookies!" Taehyung yelped.

"You were supposed to be watching them!" Jungkook yelled back feeling stressed.

"Hobi hyung check on the muffins make sure it's not burning and take the cookies out!" Jungkook cried out.

hoseok rushed over to the oven, taking out the cookies and trying to blow the smoke away.

"We should probably start ordering food." Hoseok said, looking down at the cookies.

"How's the muffins?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh, look for yourself."

Jungkook peered his head over as he was making whipped cream for garrison and gasped as he saw the muffins over backed almost got black ..

"That's it, we're eating ramen only for dinner ." Jungkook sighed.

"I'm definitely not eating that. I'll order the pizza." Hoseok said.

"Taehyung, put the other batch of cookies in the oven and let's pray they don't burn." Jungkook ordered.

"What about muffins?" Hoseok wondered.

"Uhm," Jungkook analyzed it. "Throw it out?"

"We can't just throw it out." Taehyung said..

"Then you eat it." Hoseok shook his head in disbelief.

"I'll take it home later. I'm sure my mom is going to eat it if I tell her I made it." Taehyung laughed

"Don't torture her." Jungkook joked.

After our cooking disaster, they ordered two pies of pizza and mr jeon, Hoseok and Jungkook all dived in, devouring it.

"Anyone want cookies?" Taehyung came in with a tray of cookies. "It's the only batch that didn't come out bad."

"Mhm, sure I'll have one." Mr jeon reached for one.

He takes a bite from it and they could practically heard his teeth breaking as he chewed on it. "What the hell?" He scrunched his nose.

"What? Is it bad?" Taehyung picked up a cookie. He bit into it, chewing on it and he made a face of disgust. "Okay, so maybe not the best batch."

they all sat around talking and sharing stories of the past when Taehyung got up from his seat and walked towards the kitchen.

Excusing himself, Jungkook followed after him. "Tae," the elder turned around, smiling. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm more than okay." The elder pulled jungkook closer to his chest, wrapping his arms around the younger. He leaned down, bringing his lips to the younger's one's and teased him before finally giving in.

"I love you." Taehyung muttered under his breath, but enough to reach to the younger's ear

Pulling away, Jungkook looked into his eyes and grinned. Taehyung moved back and reached into his jacket, pulling out a box.

With wide eyes, Jungkook looked at Taehyung and back at the box.

"I got this for you a while ago I was just waiting for the perfect time to give it to you. Now seems like the best time." Taehyung stared at the younger with loving eyes.

Opening the box, Jungkook gasped at how the bracelet shined back at the younger , crystals dancing under the light.