CHAPTER 45

After 2 hours of car ride.. They finally reached at hotel... Everyone had freshen up already and ready to go out.. , they agreed that he will eat first then.. they will visit time square..

"If every one ready then let's go" mr jeon asked as soon as came from bathroom, dressed up properly ...

Mr joen made an reservation at Yumi loaf Restaurant that Jungkook's had always wanted to go.. It was a French restaurant but there were all types of food available..Jungkook had already decided his menu he was going to pick only see foods..

"Tae let's go.." Hoseok called out for Taehyung , fixing his shirt in the mirror..

"yup let's go.." Taehyung said , fixing his hair ...

"but you are still fixing your hair .." Hoseok groaned ..

Jungkook rolled his eyes and grabbed the elder arm and pulled him out from the mirror.. ignoring the complained he was getting from the elder that the elder's hair was not looking good.

They all filled in one car.. as there a less seat .. so Taehyung pulled the younger and made him seat on his lap.. wrapping his hands around the Younger's waist securely .. Jungkook blushed hard at the elder's sudden action...

Jimin and Yoongi sat next to them...continuously rolling their eyes ... as there was too much PDA... Hoseok was in front seat with mr jeon on the driving seat.

The whole way The younger's doe eyes were wandering out side.. As the sky darkened , it got cooler and he let the cold air pass him he looked out from the window..

The bright lights of the buildings shone bright under the night sky .. not a single stat was on display ..

People were walking on the stress .. some were on casual dress and some were on work dress.. everytime Taehyung sported any Dog , he'd squealed and point out from the window in excitement... The elder sometimes could be childish like this..

At restaurant :

"what are you going to eat?" Jungkook asked Taehyung... when he saw the elder pretty much struggling with the menu..

"I don't know.. they all looking weird ..." Taehyung eyed the menu carefully..

Jungkook chuckled , he moved his seat to look at the menu with Taehyung ... He pointed out some dished in which the elder scrunched his nose but nodded his head nevertheless...

"You know? Paul Bocuse? He is the chief here.." me jeon said chewing his food..

" no way!" Jimin gasped in shock ..

" yeah I know I already searched it up " Jungkook smiled proudly as if he topped In CAST exam ..

"Who Paul Because?" Taehyung asked

They all turned their heads to Taehyung , in utter disbelief... and Taehyung looked at them with utter confusion .

" It's not Paul because .. it's paul bocuse .... He famous for cooking best sea foods in the world and has his own TV show too.." Jimin explained ..

Taehyung shrugged , completely unfazed by the fact that they had a celebrity chief cooking their food..

"why even I'm dating you?" Jungkook joked ..

Taehyung gave a sheepish smile to the younger, he wrapped his arms around him and kissed the younger's soft cheeks.. " Because I love you and you.." he kissed the younger again.." Love me too.."

" oh god .. give us break guys... " Jimin rolled his eyes..

Jungkook stick out his tongue .. to his best friend ...