CHAPTER 55

A day before Tae and Hoseok's graduation

Graduation was tomorrow and that meant a lot of things. Hoseok and Jungkook would no longer be going to the same college anymore and Taehyung was graduating as well and leaving for uni in a month.

he had to leave to settle in his new home and set everything up. His mom found an apartment near his uni and they were all helping them with packing.

"Where do you want this, auntie?" Jimin held up two vases.

"Uh, wrap it up," mrs kim grabbed wrapping paper. "Here, and put it in that box." She pointed. "Thank you."

jungkook folded Taehyung's clothes that he had brought down from his room and neatly placed it in a box that the elder had given him.

"Don't pack all of it. Leave some out since we aren't leaving officially yet." Taehyung told the younger. "We're still leaving in the end of July, right?"

"Actually, we're leaving a little earlier." Mrs kim said and jungkook's neck almost broke at how fast he turned to look at the younger.

"How early?" Jungkook asked.

"Just two weeks earlier than we were originally planning.

Oh that reminds me, I actually have to drive down there on Friday and start moving things. The landlord wants to make sure the move is legit so I have to start placing things in."

"Am I coming with you?" Taehyung asked.

"Obviously," mrs kim sighed. "How else am I going to carry all this shit in. You can tell hobi to come along too."

"Tell me what?" Hoseok popped in the middle of their conversation.

"To come down with us to seoul to help us move." Taehyung explained him.

"We'll only be gone for two nights. I'll talk to your dad and if Jungkook wants to come you can too, darling."

"Yeah,"Jungkook nodded immediately . "I'd love to."

"You're going to love it there." Mrs kim smiled. "I drove down last week to check out the apartment and it's beautiful. It's so calm, just how I like it. Maybe you can come stay with us for the summer once we settle in."

"Maybe." Jungkook gulped, remembering in a matter of time Taehyung would be leaving. "I'll just have to let my dad know."

Jungkook knew his dad would let him go along if Taehyung's mom went, but that wasn't the problem.

The problem was that deep down it pained him knowing the elder was really leaving him. he don't know how he'd handle Taehyung leaving for good.

Still, Jungkook put on a smile and acted like he was pleased with the news, and he was though, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

"You okay?" jimin came next to the younger on the couch.

"Yeah," Jungkook gave a tight smile. "Never better."

"Liar."

Jungkook sighed and looked up at Taehyung talking to his mom about the new place. He seemed happy and Jungkook knew this move is going to be good for him.

Taehyung needed this for himself and his family. The younger wouldn't be the one to take this from him.

"I'm good, really." Jungkook lied.

JImin glanced over at Hoseok and smiled as he looked back at the younger. "Listen, about your brother." he began. "We never really got to talk about me and him before I left and everything's been so complicated with my family since I've been bac-"