CHAPTER 30

Jungkook wanted to reply the elder that he also wanted him.. but instead... he found himself saying the elder that he didn't want him.. he found himself pushing the elder away from himself..

"I'm not taking a 'no' as a answer Jungkook..." Taehyung stood up from his seat.. moving closer to the younger... he knelt down on the ground in front of him.... And put his both hands on the younger's knee...

Jungkook tried to ignore how fast his heart was beating but... it was no use at all.

"I'm going to prove you wrong Kook... I don't care how long it will take... but I'll show you how much you mean to me...."

"Taehyung..." Jungkook sighed..

"No ... Jungkook... you have to believe me... I don't want to be with Irene or anyone else .. rather than you..." Taehyung said.

"I do believe you hyung... but it's hurt when ever I saw you with her..." Jungkook let it out..

"I know ... I'm sorry..." Taehyung leaned forward to caressed the younger's cheeks.." I remember how much it hurt to see you with that baek... everytime... I wished if that was me.. in his place...."

"I want to be with you hyung..'" Jungkook said .

"then be with me koo.."

"it's not easy ... you know that..."

They were already reaching at the bottom of the ferries wheel but yet they had lot of things to talk about...

"You area making this hard ... it's not supposed be this difficult..." Taehyung sighed..

"love it not easy..." Jungkook said absentmindedly..

"love?" Taehyung smirked..

"You know what I mean.." Jungkook said..

"Stay up tonight... I'll come around midnight ... to you house... "Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded his head nevertheless. And leaned back as they both began to approach the bottom... Jungkook couldn't wrapped his head around what just happened.

They both felt glimpse of happiness and excitement...as they got off from the ride... they could be together after all this..

"how was that..?" Jimin asked in the younger's ear as long as the younger got off...

"umm it was fine...." Jungkook tried to hide the smile...."better than expected..."

"I'm going to walk with the guys to their car... " Hoseok said.. "I'll meet you at Taehyung's car..." He began to walk with his friends towards the direction of the exit as Irene.., Taehyung , jimin and Jungkook all stood around..

"Baby , are you coming over?" Irene said batting her eyelashes..

Taehyung glanced over the younger and looked back at Irene with soft smile..

"Yeah" Taehyung sighed... "There is something we have to talk about..."

"I was thinking the same.." Irene responded.

"I'm going to walk Irene to her car.. I'll meet you guys in a few..."Taehyung said..

"it was nice seeing you , Jungkook... " Irene walked to him and gave him a side hug..." You too Jimin.."

"Don't be a stranger... " Jimin forced a laugh..

They walk away from them... , Irene 's one hand wrapped around Taehyung's arm..

As Jungkook and Jimin were walking to the parking lot... Jungkook told everything that happened between him and Taehyung... to Jimin... who listened everything very attentively...