meeting you was a dream of mine

" Meeting you: a dream of mine."

I was nervous, scared, and excited for the same time when an expensive looking care came to pick me from the Haven.

After getting some warnings form mom, longings from my babies and a strict advice from the Adrian who glared at the driver maybe to let him know that i am not alone.

I giggled at him as his ears turned red but face still strict. This cutie will be the death of mine.

It took half an hour to reach Martínez mansion.

Making up my mind to act like a strict doctor, not to smile, and keep calm, i stepped inside.

I flinched as a loud crash echoed through the mansion.

I looked behind to find the driver which who was following me was no where to be found.

" Hello!? Anyone here?" I said loudly expecting the response of Mrs. koay only to greeted by silence.

As if i was possessed my steps took me towards the stairs as the door of Roderic's bedroom flashed in my mind.

Biting my lips I steadily made my way towards his room, the hallway of first floor was dark. The wind was cold. It was as if i am in some horror movie and being some stupid main character i am on mission to find ghost.

The door od his room came in my view as took a turn to left,. My heart increased it's pace as I increased my steps towards his room.

I wanna take a glimpse of him.

'Just once' my desperate heart cried.

I was infront of his room.

' he is behind this door' my mind shouted.

' don't open'

I ignored at put my hands on the door which slipped and the door opened.

I can hear the voice of my heart beating like a drum.

My eyes desperately searched of the certain figure.

My Heart dropped in my stomach when I found no one.

What was i expecting?

Obviously no one is in the house other wise someone definitely would have greeted me.

Expectations.....

I legs trembled as i entered the room which was decorated in navy blue theme.

My eyes became blur of tears as I turned back to leave when...a hand wrapped around my neck from behind, a metalic thing pressed on my head   which from corner of my eyes looked like a gun.

" The f**ck are you?"

•••••••••••••••

Not edited. :)