37: the cursed chapter

The unfamiliar voice rose an uneasiness within me.
Dealing with unfamiliar people definitely wasn't my cup of tea.
But not like I had a choice when the person walked towards me.
An aged old lady,a dignified temperament surrounding her.

"Is it really you?"
I could feel nervousness hitting me, I don't know her, neither do I have memories of her.
I stood up from my chair unsure of my actions.

"Yeah."  I replied.

" Grandma Agatha, when did you get here?"
Dove asked seemingly surprised, she went to her, took handles of the food trolly moving it aside hugged her.

"Grandma Agatha." I involuntarily muttered.a head ache rising up.

The name sounding familiar, and than I look at her as she smiled.
The smile which reached till eyes curved in cresent, overlapped with the one I see everyday.

Mother?
... Grandmother?

And it went dark.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" You can't take my kid from me." Cried out the young woman clutching a little girl into herself.

Her feelings mixed with grief, pain, anger and disappointment as she looked at her mother.

" That's not your kid, Haelyn wright!!get that straight into your head , and send her back to where she came from!"

" no.." through the sobs the woman declared her eyes fierce than turned into plead as she said " please, mother let me have her, please, I beg you!! "

" Haelyn, my child , please listen to your mother, you aren't even married yet, how could you just adopt a kid. "

" No mother please, I can take care of her."

" What take care?! You can't even take care of yourself!! It's not a child's play Haelyn!! This world in not that easy!! I am experienced so I know, you are still young , focus on your own life, it's not easy to raise a kid alone ."

"  Please mother, let me! Please "

" Haelyn!! This is the last warning I am giving you!! This child won't live with us in our house, send her back to the orphanage."

The young woman cried infront of her mother who didn't shake .
Both were thinking about their daughter.

" ..m..momma!" The little girl for the first time uttered a word which made the crying woman flinch as she looked at the kid.

For a few seconds she just kept on looking as if not believing what she heard was real .

" What ..did you say?" She softly whispered her eyes glistening with tears.

" Momma, pwease don't cry." The kid with broken teeth uttered as her tiny little hands wiped off the tears flowing down.

The woman hugged the kid tightly as if her life depended on her, she shower the kid with kisses .

The mother of the young woman stood with tears in her eyes

" Come inside." She gave in. For her daughter.

••••••••••••••••••••••

" It's been long."
It sound dry but a turmoil of emotions was going inside her.

The old lady took graceful steps towards her granddaughter.

As if possessed Diana leaped forward and hugged her, tears streaming out.

As memories hit her head.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Uwaahhh, I *hiccup* won't go *sob* to scwool"
The little girl cried clutching her Grandma.

" Why is my strong granddaughter crying today, huh. Did someone bully you, tell me , honey, grandma will have them have a taste of hell."

" * Sob* he tore my bwook" she sobbed pointing at the little scratch in the corner of the book.

" Oh my, that's a huge problem, who dare do that let's go honey , grandma will teach him a lesson."

•••••••••••••••

" Grandma" A teenager Diana called out

" Yes, honey."

" I wanna fly ."

" You will."

"Really?but I don't have wings."

" But you have brain, they will  make you fly."

" Brain."

" Yeah, the most powerful organ of human body."

" I have decided."

"Hmm, what is it?"

" I will become psychiatrist."

" Haha really, you'll be a great doctor my child."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Where's grandma?"
That was the breaking point.

•••••••••
A/n: guys,hear me out
I wrote this chapter like 2 times.
One time I forgot to save or I don't remember.

Next, I had tests, assignments and have upcoming exams.

I did try to update plenty of times, but there's always something that comes up and interrupts

Like network problems, someone calling me.

This chapter is really cursed or something, cause my writing got deleted itself.

Yes, that's mah explanation, don't kill me.
And this chapter was supposed to be longer, but I can't anymore, I will just update this already before something else comes up.

I might edit this later.