day third

" ...cause I am living my beautiful nightmare."

Darkness surrounding the world. It was raining heavily with loud thunderstorms.

It was 6 am, the school and colleges were closed due to bad weather.

Diana was sitting in the verandah with her mom who was cutting vegetables.

She couldn't sleep whole night. While tossing, turning and crying she didn't realise that it was already morning mostly because it was dark outside.

"Diana , go to sleep if you are sleepy. Don't make that face." Mrs. Wright noticed her drained expression. She was surprised when Diana woke up early on holiday.

" ....Not sleepy." Diana replied in a hoarse voice while yawning. Than her eyes went to Zach and Zeke who were playing together.

"...Diana?" She heard her mother's serious voice.

" Yes mom."

" You know, you can share anything with me..no?" Her mother asked scrutinizing her face try to find any clue.

"..i know mom"  but she didn't. She can't.

" Hah! Than go and freshen up. And wake up your patient."

"....okay." Diana flinched when Mr. Wright mentioned Roderic, that familiar pain in her chest.

She bit her lips. Started to hum some random lyrics trying to divert her mind from him. She went to her room took a quick shower, changed into comfy clothes.

Her steps halted infront of his room.

Come on Diana, you are brave, you can do it. You have to cure him. Remember you promised not to want anything in return.

After chanting these few more times she lifted her hands to knock on the door but..

Before she could, the door opened revealing Roderic who seem to have just taken shower but haven't dried his hair yet.
Diana was flustered.
"I...i..was.. going to open but you opened first really." She didn't want him out of all the people to misunderstood.

"It's alright. I know." Diana was startled when he actually replied. Four words.

" Oh..of course you know, ah! Yeah! I came to wake you up, but now that you have woke up i will go, mom is making breakfast so you have to wait and if you need anything you can say." 

Roderic nodded. Diana hurriedly escaped the awkward situation.

She sighed after reaching downstairs.

"Dinosaur!!" Dove who just entered haven called her out.

" Not again Dove!!"

" But i called dinasaur baby, could it be-

"I am not!"  This girl always get on Diana nerves.

" But you replied." Diana ran behind dove who ran to save her life. Dove was fast but not as fast and Diana she got caught by her, Diana took her hands and folded it behind.

" Auntyyy!! Look your daughter she is bullying me!!" Shouted dove gaining the attention of Ms. Wright.

"Diana!! Leave her this instant!" Diana let go of dove who pretended like victim.

Ms. Wright sighed continued her work cause she knows that it was started by Dove, she won't meddle between kids'a mischief.

" Dove you are such a ******" Diana gritted her teeth.

" Took you long enough to know, babygirl." Dove winked at her.

Original Diana's relationship wasn't that intimate, they were mostly formal, but when she transmigrated here she got close with her and now they are best friends. Yeah, Dove is such an annoying bestfriend.. but not like Diana is complaining.

.
.
.
.
"Diana go tell your patient to come down for breakfast." Ms. Wright ordered Diana who jolted at the metion of her crush.

" As per your order, you highness the queen." Diana dramatically bowed infront of her mom who shook her head smiling and whispering a small 'drama.'

Diana hurriedly went to his room and knocked she don't wanna repeat the morning incident.

A Roderic with messy hair opened the door taking her breath away.

Her heart took the pace as she spoke..
" It's time for breakfast."

"... before that, i wanna ask something." Roderic opened his mouth... Diana wasn't as surprised as the first time.

She felt happy...Her love is finally opening up to her.  It wasn't until he asked

"Will I be cured before crystal's birthday?"

••••••••••••••••••••

Not edited:)

DAYUM!!! 3.25k reads are you freaking kidding with me?? Lobly hoomans be commenting requesting for me to update, i am so delighted.
I really am.
I really wasn't expecting someone to read this book, i just had kept it in draft without realising i have published it...but not i think i gotta update.

Again thank you for reading.