44

I felt a sudden surge of panic,the ache in my heart reminding me of it's too good to be true.

I gulped the lump in my throat, looking at the man infront of me, I forced a smile

" What are you saying? Did something happen?" Between you and crystal.

I internally screamed the last part.
Don't give me hope, just give me an excuse to go along with your act.

"I am just asking out the woman I like, what could be wrong with that for you to ask me that question." He said knowing fully well what I meant, oh, just my love and his mind games.
It's tortures me, but I guess I am addicted to torture.

I let out an awkward chuckle, as he took out a bouquet of flowers out of nowhere.
I strained my facial muscle too much after trying to smile at his peculiar behaviour.

My attempts to read him were just nullified by his bright smile .
I awkwardly took the flowers in my hands letting go of my pretense to smile, I stared at him, for the first time removing all my prejudice, looking for some sincerity.

He noticed it and maintaining a small length distance between us, his eyes met mine.

" I want to get to know you doctor,
I don't know whether you will believe it or not, but I really do, for once can you not look at me as if I am just a fictional character. You know what it does to me , right? "
Bewildered , I took steps back inside the greenhouse, he followed in, as the rain started to pour hard followed by loud thunder.

The found what I was looking for, a glimpse of sincerity, I have no idea which part of his previous sentences was sincere, but for now that's enough for me.
An excuse to continue loving you, I found it.

........................

We sat on the folding chair which I had kept in the green house, as It was raining heavily outside I dismissed the thought of getting a cup of tea.

Or because, I wanted to enjoy the moments of being alone with my love.

I saw as he ruffled his slightly wet hair, wishing I could do that too, he does that alot, when he is frustrated, angry or  feeling any kind of strong emotions.
Internally wishing for that emotion to be love
I averted my eyes to my plants.

" ..Soo, How was your day?" My awkward ass tried to initiate a conversation.

He laughed at my attempt." It is great, now that you are a part of it."
I blushed at his words.
Here he goes again.
He always says words this to lighten up the mood, since he is bad at jokes he goes for flirt.

He wasn't like that when I went to meet him, when he treated me like a stranger.

I felt a sudden surge of anger and I stood up, I need to ask him. Who does he think he is?

He looked at me confused,the pair of my beloved eyes stares at me.
And before I knew it, I sat down back to my previous position, like a lovestruck fool that I am, thinking for an excuse for my impulsiveness .

What do I mean who does he think he is.
He is the male character of this world.
He is the leader of a gang, owns a company or more.
He is the man who can wipe out my existence in the flick of finger.
He is the man for whom I exist.
He is the man I love.
He is the man I literally died for.

" Do you need to ask me something?" He asked softly as I looked at him, his eyes warm, reminding me of the first glimpse of warmth I had noticed in his eyes, when we first met.
He doesn't look at me like that, like the stranger he would never trust.

" Yes, I have to."
I looked straight into his eyes.
His eyes saying 'ask away'

And suddenly I couldn't utter a word.
From where should I start?
Why didn't you came to save me?
Why did you let me get kidnapped?
Why did you kept me closer to you?

Do I mean anything to you?

Does those days means anything to you?
Why are you here?
Even after knowing that I can read you like a open book, why aren't you sincere.
What do you want from me?

" Aren't you dating Miss White, You love her."
I regretted the words as soon as I uttered them, noticing his expression hardened.

" I regretted the words as soon as I uttered them, noticing his expression hardened