meeting you .2

" Just give me few moment to adjust.
I request you my crazy, crazy heart."

" The fuc* are you!"

My breath hitched hearing the deep voice in my ears, i started to struggle, my heart beating loudly in my chest.

I was pressed back on the person's hard chest.
I could think of nothing, just struggled to get out of the grip. I felt wet on my shoulder and a fresh smell of some soap. Letting me know that they just have taken bathe.

" ...le...ave...me." i forced myself to blurt few words.

I can feel warm breathe near my ears on my shoulder.

I using my all strength stepped on the person's feet earning a groan, and an opportunity to get out of his grip.

All just i wanted to do was run straight out the door and return home.

I looked at the person who was sitting on the ground holding his feet, he was just wearing towel.

But the moment he looked up to meet my eyes, my world froze,my mouth slightly opened as i looked at those enchanting emerald eyes i have always been fan of, those sharp jaws, pointed nose, blonde hair through which water was dripping down on his well built chest.

The abrupt moment of him standing up made me step back only to loss my balance because of my wobbly leg.

"OUCH!" I shrieked in pain as i landed on the cold floor, my elbows collided with the tiles as a current passed through my elbows, my vision became blurry as i looked at the person infront of me standing on his knee, his gun pointed on my head.

I wasn't able to see his face clearly as tears falled down my cheeks.

" Who are you?"

The time stopped along with the sob which was threatening to coming out from my mouth, i froze, just that single drop of tear left my eyes clearing my vision to look at the gorgeous face infront of me.

"..... who are you?" He repeated surprisingly softly.  I noticed a small glint of concern in his eyes which was more than enough for me to calm down.

" ....Mrs. koayaskedmetocomebutnoonewasinsidesoicameupishoudn'thave---"

"Stop". His soft but demanding voice stopped me from spouting another nonsense.

" Aunt koay invite you?" It's my first time hearing his voice, as soft as honey....my love.

" I don't like repeating." Oh?

" W-what?" He sighed and sat infront of me on the floor his eyes piercing hole through me as he examined me up and down. Goosebumps.

" You are the psychiatrist?" He isn't wearing clothes. Just towel oh my god! I remember it was described in novel when crystal accidentally saw him in the towel.it was like ' her innocent eyes roamed on his eight pack muscles and her pale cheeks turned red--'

I shrieked loudly as i was pinned on the floor, my hands were pinned up as i looked at his eyes........ beautiful.

" Don't..test .my. patience . Doctor."   I shivered as he gritted his teeth to utter every word.

" No-no! How could I dare?"

"Than answer my fuc**ing question. Are you that psychiatrist hired by Aunt koay?"  Well, my love is extremely handsome.

"Yes sir! I am!" He is handsome and scary at same freaking time.
He let go of my hands as stood up... abandoning me on the cold floor. I deserve atleast one kiss...the moment was perfect.

I looked at him as he went in the closet and came out in the blink of the eyes fully dressed up. He took his phone from a table and probably called someone.

" Hello aunt? Did you invited psychiatrist today?"

I couldn't hear what other side who is i think was aunt koay said.

While glaring at me...he asked
" Are you sure she isn't the one who need psychiatrist.? Cause she is lying on the floor and staring at me like crazy?"

••••••

I have exams.