13:makeover:1

•••••••••••••••••

" How....did you convince him?" I asked Davin, Roderic don't listen to anyone?

" Guess." He replied with an annoying smirk.which made me frown.

" Mr. Secretary, I am not your friend for you to joke around." I strictly said...which made him .. chuckle. Oh How I hate it when people behave like that.

" Yes, yes..miss! Well, about your question, he agreed when we included crystal in it." A pang of jealousy stirred through my heart hearing this.

" Please elaborate."

" Sigh, soo, we told him that for getting crystal back, he need to be normal, and making his mental condition the reason behind his breakup, and all he need to do is spent two weeks here, and he will get back with crystal." So that's what it is, i nodded...and leaned back on the car, in front of which I was standing....i was here to pick Roderic... infront of his mansion.

I was wearing a black jeans and a loose t-shirt . My hair was left freely as I had recently gotten a new haircut, with slight lip gloss. Well, I looked presentable.

I was getting impatient waiting. But more from the stare I was gaining from Davin.

" You have something to say?." I look at him, I have millions of rude words in my mind.

" Are you not scared?"

" Of what?"

" That you will be in danger getting involved with us like that."

" Excuse me, Need me to remind you that you all practically blackmailed me in taking him."

He let out a chuckle." We did. But I don't seem to notice any ounce of fear on your face, it's more like you are excited."

Sharp much, huh.

" Here he comes." Fortunately, I didn't had to reply .

Following Davin's gaze I spotted...him.

He took my breath away. The air ruffled his fluffy blonde hair, pair of emerald eyes but had dark circles below them, his lips were dry, and the shiny eyes were blank,he was wearing a white shirt and black jeans, he was dressed  poorly if compare to his mafia look, still dazzling.

He slowly came and stood beside Davin, Mrs. Koay stood infront of me.

" Look he is in disguise.!!"  Mrs. Koay excitedly Stated.

" You got to be kidding with me!" I exclaimed looking at that dazzling human, who looked lost, his condition was much better when I first saw him, his eyes were blank, those kissable lips were dry, it's look like he was struggling to stand infront of us. My heart squeezed as i looked at his condition.but...

" Mrs. Koay, he is still looking as breathtaking as ever, do you actually think he won't attract attention?" This was so annoying when they don't seem to notice the obvious.

Mrs. Koay didn't found anything wrong in him.

She was like " what part of him will be noticed, he is already in worse condition."

" Mrs. Koay! Can you find such a handsome face, and blonde hair with green eyes are also rare, we atleast need to hide them."

" I think Doctor is right." Davin agreed. The only time he opened his mouth and said something in favour.

" Yes, so listen he needs a quick makeover."

" Yes you are right, lmma call a famous makeup artists now!!" Mrs. Koay took out her phone but I stopped her.

" Mrs. Koay!, He would need that makeup for two weeks."

" Sooo?"

" So, will you send famous makeup artists to Haven everyday?"

"..yes?"

" Mrs. Koay, won't those enemies will get to know that Mr. Martinez is in Haven. Please be practical."

" Oh!..i understood."

" I will do his makeover."

••••••••••••••••