THE DARK PRINCE

Contest Entry for the Dark Tournament (March) organized by  WattpadDarkFantasy

Prompt Chosen : Prompt 3

*****

I thought he was a normal guy. He had a job with a decent salary. He was loving and caring, never lied to me, and never looked that way at other females, considering he looked like a Greek god. Well, that's what I thought until one day I was kidnapped by some weird dark looking creature who claimed that he was a prince of some other dimension and I was his mate, his only weakness.

As he passed by my window every day, I'd steal a quick glance and drool over him. He had the perfect features and the most alluring eyes. Never in my life had I seen someone like him. Almost everyone in the town had their eyes on him. He appeared like the perfect example of an introverted guy. Sometimes, a small smirk would be plastered on his lips when he crossed my house. Those times, I highly doubted if he had caught me drooling over him. One fine day, curiosity got the worst of me and I decided to stalk him. Quickly throwing the hoodie over my head and wearing my sneakers, I got out of my house, creeping behind him.

Oh! How I regretted that decision of mine! If only I knew I'd be abducted to another dimension I'd have been in the safety confines of my home.

My blurry eyes gradually cleared as the pungent smell of alcohol hit my nose. I heard some whispers and loud clanking of metals. My senses grew sharp as I was gaining back my consciousness. I tuned my ears sharp, trying to gauge what was being spoken. Unfortunately, it was all in gibberish. My nose picked up the aroma of freshly ground meat and spices along with a burning smell, which I was not sure of what was being burnt. I hadn't come across such a smell in my life ever. My throat was parched and my mouth ached to taste the drops of water. Involuntarily, my stomach growled loud which seemed to have caught the attention of the crowd. I heard someone shout 'Quiet' when my eyes fluttered open. There was pin-drop silence. The last thing I remembered before falling into a deep slumber was the handsome Greek God whom I had followed and the dark blue eyes with freckles of red. I didn't know how long had passed and it was quite hard to decipher now, as there was no clock in sight.

My heart throbbed in fear and nervousness. The uncertainty of what my eyes would see as I fully open them made me scared to the core. Mustering up the little courage I had, I dared to open my eyes, only to be met with the same pair of dark blue eyes. I gasped for air and quickly averted my gaze. I scanned the unfamiliar surroundings; metal cave brightly lit with fairy lights and yellow lanterns, sapphire and emerald gems hung from the ceiling, a bunch of grass and shrubs grew at every corner of the floor. My feet felt the cold and hard roughened ground below. At the far end of the cave, I was able to see the starry night sky. I breathed a sigh of relief as the sight of the night sky gave me the comfort of home.

Shivers ran down my spine as I felt his cold fingers snake up my arms. I tried to wriggle free but in vain. I glanced back at the captivating eyes. He now had the same smirk plastered on his lips and a glint of happiness visible in his eyes. I noticed a slight twinkle of his eyes and was startled to see a golden rim surround his pupils. His hands slowly made their way to my neck and brushed back my hair. My heartbeat accelerated like a roaring engine, as his soft nose rubbed my neck. Goosebumps happily made their home on my skin, as I felt his cold lips touch the sensitive spot of my neck. I fought back the moan that threatened to slip, at the simultaneous touch of his nose and lips. My hands and feet were tied which made me hard to push him back. I squeezed my palms and shut my eyes tight. Strangely, my body seemed to enjoy his touch which surprised me. After a few moments of his pleasurable torture, he decided to step back.