A Perfect Partner

For contest #5 by chloecrazy028..

Nihal and Amyra were a happily married couple. September 10th was their 20th wedding anniversary and they were celebrating with their 18yr old kid Ashish. Amyra was the perfect wife any man could get. From the day, she entered Nihal's life he was a very happy and a successful man. Even though they had many fights, they were so much in love with each other.

On the day of their wedding anniversary, Ashish asked his dad to say about his mom and how he met her. After hearing his dad, Ashish wished to have a wife like his mom. All the time Nihal was saying about Amyra, they were exchanging sweet glances and Amyra was all shy and blushing.

Here is what Nihal said....

"My dear Ash, I'm so lucky I got your mom as my wife. She is so precious to me. All these years, she has been working so hard to keep the family happy and safe. She has compromised a lot for me. Now I don't regret saying yes to her.

I was celebrating my 26th birthday with my friends when I received a call from your grandma. I never knew attending that call was going to change my life. She asked me to come home quickly as there was something important. I bid goodbye to my friends and went home. There all my family members were fully dressed for a function. They told me to wear a white silk dhothi (south Indian cultural attire) and shirt and took me to a house. On the way I was informed that I was going to see bride. I was so shocked and I was not ready for marriage yet. I argued with them but was of no use. They insisted on seeing the girl. Realizing it was useless to disagree with them, I relented to their wish. I thought all my freedom, all the fun of a bachelor life was going to end. But, your mom was a lovely women. She gave me all the freedom to do what I wished.

I was nervously waiting on the couch for my fiance. Just then, the sound of anklets and glass bangles filled the room. I heard a few giggles and a little later a coffee cup was offered in front of me. The moment I saw her, I fell for her. I saw a beautiful young lady draped in blue saree with shining black eyes. She was so elegant and the jewels added more charm to her beauty. Our eyes met and a yes for our marriage escaped from my mouth.

And, that's how I met your mother!"

A/N: Hope this is good. Please do type in your feedbacks. Sorry for the mistakes present...