Chapter Eight - Leviathans Part II

"Leviathans?" I question, frowning at the two men. "Never heard of them." The brothers exchange glances.

"Well you soon will," Sam says. "Are you familiar with the biblic versions of Leviathans?"

"Supposedly a creature created by God before the angels," dad says, shrugging. "They're a sea monster."

"Almost right," Dean replies. "God basically locked them in purgatory because they had an overwhelming desire to eat, but they aren't sea monsters. In their true form, they're just a lump of black goo, but they have shapeshifting abilities. They're also nasty sons of bitches to kill. We haven't found their weak spot yet."

"And these 'sons of bitches' as you call them are intent on taking over the world," I conclude, and the Winchesters nod. "Well this should be interesting."

"I still don't understand - why do you need us?" John asks. "Surely there're hunters which live here?"

"Oh yeah," Sam says. "Some brilliant ones, but we're not exactly..." he fades off and his face contorts.

"Seeing eye to eye," I finish. "Why's that?"

"Sammy kinda kick started the apocolypse a few years back," Dean says, and Sam looks at the floor, embarrased. "So yeah, you could say we're resented by a few people."

"These Leviathans, they can look like anyone?" dad queiries. "Is there any pattern?"

"Not that we've established so far," Sam says. "But their location will be somewhere with a high record of murders and missing persons."

"London," I say. "We must have the highest of both of those in the country."

"It would make sense that they infiltrate the capital city first," Sam replies. "We can trace them back to one leader, so if we can find any records of anyone from your government visiting this guy, we might be onto something."

"What's the name?" I question, already reaching for my computer.

"Er Roman. Dick Roman." I turn the name over in my head as I type. It sounds familiar.

"Richard Roman," I read from the screen once it loads. "Knew the name was familliar. American billionare and CEO of Richard Roman Enterprise making him one of the most influential person on Earth."

"Wow," Sam says, coming over and looking over my shoulder. "That was quick. What've you got installed on that thing?"

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you," I respond, bringing up this months diary before grimacing. "If what you're saying about supernatual existence is true -"

"It is," Dean interrupts.

"If it is," I continue, "then we've got a serious problem."

"Oh shit."

"The Leviathans have infiltrated the government."