telling the boys that you're pregnant (requested)

"I'm a little nervous," you confessed to Yoongi, who put his arms around you to hug you from behind.

On the counter was a photo from your recent scan, which took place just yesterday morning.

You and Yoongi have struggled to look away from it, so obsessed with the little human inside of you.

At only three months along, they're only the size of passion fruit but they are perfect to you and Yoongi.

You're so in love with them already and because you've reached three months now, you both agreed that it's time to share the exciting news with the people most important to you, starting with the boys and then your families.

"It'll be great. They're going to be overjoyed." Yoongi promised as he softly kissed your shoulders, hands resting on your stomach.

You heard the sound of car doors closing outside the house and just a few seconds later, the boys entered your and Yoongi's home.

"Hey," Yoongi cheerfully greeted as you tucked the photo of the scan into your pocket.

The boys happily greeted you both in return before Jimin noticed something on the counter.

"What's that?" He questioned, noticing that it was addressed to all six of them.

Yoongi looked at you, a gummy smile tugging at his lips.

"It's an invitation."

"Invitation?" Namjoon asked with a chuckle. "An invitation to what? Your birthdays aren't for a while and your anniversary is already passed."

"No, you're wrong about that first one." You said as your heart started to race in excitement and anticipation.

You and Yoongi have been so excited about this day.

You wanted to share the news the moment you showed him that pregnancy test.

But you wanted to wait just to be safe and to also find a way to surprise them with this news.

But now you just want to scream the news to them as you impatiently wait for them to open the card.

"Just open it!" You said. "It'll make sense once you see what it is, I promise."

Yoongi pulled you into his arms.

He knew you weren't feeling nervous any longer, you just felt so excited.

"Okay," Taehyung said as he took the card and opened it up.

"Make sure you read it out loud," Yoongi instructed.

"Just a little note to say," Taehyung read the outside before opening it to read the inside. "A baby is on the way."

The boys all became speechless, looking at each other before lifting their heads to look at you in shock.

"Surprise," Yoongi smiled.

"Are you serious?" Jin asked as a grin tugged at his lips.

"Yeah. Y/N is pregnant! You're going to be uncles," Yoongi said before the boys rushed to him, hugging him tightly.

"Oh, y/n," Hoseok said as he hugged you. "You're glowing. You must be so excited!"

"We are," you said as the boys pulled away from Yoongi, all of them taking turns to give you a hug.

"Please don't hug her too tightly. Be careful." Yoongi said as he protectively but happily and proudly watched the boys pull you in for huge hugs.

"We're so happy for you!" Jungkook said as he squeezed your shoulder.

"Got the picture?" Yoongi whispered in your ear.

"Oh, wait! Look at this." You said as you pulled the scan out of your pocket.

You put it in Jin's hand, watching as his eyes lit up, as did the other boys' as they all gathered around him in curiosity and excitement.

"That's them? They're tiny." Jimin spoke in awe.

"Not for much longer." You sighed and the boys all laughed, Yoongi included.

"We can't wait to meet them!" Namjoon grinned proudly.

"You're all going to be such great uncles." You said as Yoongi hugged you from behind.

The boys all crowded around you, giving you and Yoongi a group hug as it all sank in.

You were going to be parents.

They were going to be uncles.

Things were changing quickly but in the best and most incredible way imaginable.

Soon, there'd be a new member of the big and tight-knit family and you'd all be counting down the days until they arrived.