cuddling after being intimate (requested)

Yoongi's lips brushed softly across your temple before he put his forehead against your shoulder.

You felt breathless as your heart pounded against your chest but you couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

You and Yoongi finally had some time to spend together with both of you coming home early tonight and having a couple of days off now.

You felt tired though so the original plan was to cuddle, share a few soft kisses, and finish watching the show you both recently got into.

But you've missed each other so much lately and the few soft kisses you shared turned a little steamy and passionate.

You got lost in him and the taste of his lips as they moved perfectly against your own.

Before either of you knew it, your clothes were coming off and landing across the floor with his.

You spent an hour or two just as close as you could get as you shared kisses and caresses while enjoying the opportunity to spend some much-needed quality time together.

It felt incredible to finally have him so close to you again; to feel his heartbeat against your chest, his warm skin against yours, and his lips brushing against every inch of your body.

However, now you were very worn out, and all you wanted from your sweet boyfriend was some cuddles.

"Are you okay?" He whispered as he brushed his thumb across your cheek.

His brown eyes locked with yours when you opened them and a warm smile pulled at your lips.

"I'm so good."

"Good." He smiled before kissing your lips a few times and lying down beside you.

Knowing that you love to cuddle after being intimate, he happily opened his arms for you to curl up into.

You cuddled up to him and softly kissed his neck before you put your head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"I love you so much." You said.

"I love you too." He said as he brushed his fingers across your bare skin. "And I've missed you a lot. I've missed spending time with you and sharing moments like these with you."

You opened your eyes again to stare at him adoringly, your mind full of thoughts of how on earth you ever got so lucky and what you had done to deserve him.

"Me too." You said. "Tonight was perfect."

"It was." He said before leaning in and stealing another soft kiss from your lips.

You hummed contentedly as he started to lightly scratch your back, his nails ever so gently digging into your skin.

"Can we stay like this forever?"

"Yeah." He replied, happy to stay in these moments with you for as long as he possibly could. "I would love that."

A few minutes passed by of you two just laying together, letting the time go by as you shared kisses and focused on his touch.

It was comforting.

He was comforting.

"Are you going to fall asleep on me? Already?" He teased.

"Yes. You tire me out." You said, making him laugh.

"It's okay." He said. "I know you were tired to start with. Get some rest, baby."

"Okay." You said as you snuggled up to him a little more.

"In a little while, I'll wake you up so you can take a bath and wash up."

You nodded wordlessly, already drifting off to sleep in his warm embrace.

He stared at you adoringly and brushed his fingers along your spine gently, feeling as though he had everything he could ever need with you in his arms.

He loves being this close to you, always wishing these moments with you would never end.

He's just so in love with you and he feels so happy knowing that you feel the same way.

"You're my everything, I hope you know that. I love you." He whispered and kissed your head.

"You're my everything too. I love you more, baby." You sleepily replied.

And he just smiled to himself as he put his head back against the pillow, feeling like the happiest guy in the world.