you're nervous to meet his parents because of your tattoos (requested)

"Ready?" Yoongi asked as he undid his seatbelt.

"No. Not exactly." You said as you took in a deep breath.

You watched as your boyfriend frowned in worry as he sensed your nerves.

"I feel like I'm going to throw up, I'm so nervous."

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Meeting your parents is huge, Yoongi. Especially when I'm so afraid they're not going to like me."

"Why wouldn't they like you?"

"My tattoos." You said as he took your hand. "I'm practically covered in them."

Yoongi shook his head with a smile and brushed his thumb across your knuckles.

You're always nervous about people not liking you because of your tattoos.

You've got a sleeve tattoo on your left arm and half of your back is covered in them.

It's a way for you to express yourself and be creative and even though you absolutely love your tattoos, you know some people have strong opinions about them.

The last thing you want is to ruin things between you and Yoongi because his parents hate your tattoos.

It's been your worry from the day he mentioned that he wanted you to meet his parents and for you, it's a pretty realistic fear.

"Darling, listen." He said. "My parents don't care about that stuff. What they care about is you treating me well and loving me as much as I love you. They're not going to hate you."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure." He smiled. "I'm absolutely positive. Everything's going to be fine, I promise."

You took another deep breath before nodding your head.

"Okay. I'm ready."

You got out of the car and grabbed Yoongi's hand on the way up the steps.

He opened the door and stepped inside with you following right behind him, his hand still intertwined with yours.

"Hello, hello?" He said. "We're here."

Suddenly, his parents were hurrying into the room and Yoongi let your hand go momentarily to hug his parents.

"Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend Y/N." Yoongi proudly spoke, his eyes as bright as can be.

"Of course! Y/N, we have heard so much about you!" His dad smiled.

"And you're even prettier than Yoongi said you are! Hello, it's so nice to meet you." His mom said as she pulled you in for a hug.

"She's a little nervous," Yoongi said. "Especially about her tattoos."

"Her tattoos?" His mom frowned.

"She's worried you won't like her because of them."

"Oh, honey, not at all. Your tattoos are beautiful, just like you!" His mom grinned.

"You've got quite a lot of them, don't you? I like them. They're cool." His dad said.

"Really?"

"Of course!" His mom grinned as Yoongi took your hand. "Your tattoos aren't inappropriate or distasteful. They're fine!"

"See? I told you." Yoongi smiled as he squeezed your hand.

"Do you have some with special meanings? Are you going to get any of Yoongi? Tell us about them!" His mom happily spoke as you all sat down together.

You seemed much more at ease now as you got to know his parents and they got to know you.

And Yoongi just smiled as he watched you and his parents get along so well, making him feel like the happiest and luckiest guy alive.