Anya's Lucky Day

"Anya, are you sure you can go to Becky on your own?" Yor asked her daughter.

"Yes mama. Becky's car will be at the bus stop. It will take Anya to their place so there's nothing to worry."

"I see. Then shall we just walk together to the bus stop? I will wait with you there until Becky's car arrives."

The little girl excitedly agreed.

Today, Anya will be visiting her friend, Becky, who's been ill the past week. Becky missed three days of class due to fever, and Anya had to endure the isolation she experiences on a daily basis in her class on her own. Anya was nothing short of brilliant since she has worked tirelessly, attended and studied profusely, to help her friend cope with the lessons she missed.

'Books, notes, okay all in here.' Anya is ready to leave. Yor gestured that it's time for them to go downstairs. She held her mother as they walked to the bus stop just outside their house.

As soon as they stood there, a peanut mascot emerged from the corner street. Anya immediately saw it and was greatly delighted. "Mama! Look! A peanut man!" Anya ran to the peanut mascot.

"Hello, little one!" said the mascot. "Do you like peanuts?"

"Anya— ANYA LOVES PEANUTS!" The little girl's eyes glimmered.

"Alright, a free peanut pack for the cute little girl." The peanut mascot took a pack of peanuts from its bag. Anya grabbed the peanuts.

"Uhh," Yor tried to interject, "Thank you. Are you sure this is free?"

"Yes, m'lady. No need to worry," the peanut mascot assured. They all heard a screech and saw the Blackbell car approaching the bus stop.

"Alright, if you say so," Yor replied. She turned to her daughter who is starting to drool over her peanuts. "Anya, have you thanked him for that?"

Realizing she didn't, Anya immediately faced the peanut mascot and bowed, "Thank you very much! If you have free peanuts, please visit me there." Anya pointed their house. Yor just smiled.

"Alright little miss! Off I go!" The peanut mascot left.

Yor brought Anya to the car and gave some final reminders.

"Anya, Loid will be fetching you this afternoon at four o'clock. Wait for him, okay?" Yor reminded as Anya was assisted to sit at the backseat by Becky's staff.

"Okay mama, Anya will remember." She gave her a thumbs up.

"Alright, have fun with Becky! See you tonight." Yor waved with a smile. The door closed. Anya waved to her mom from the inside as Yor left the bus stop.

"Good morning, Miss Forger." Becky's driver greeted.

"Good morning!" Anya responded.

"Shall we drive to the mansion?" he inquired.

"Yes sir." Anya replied.

The car moved along the streets as Anya watched the scenery change in her window. The Blackbell Estate is 10 minutes away from where she lives.

'I wonder what Becky's place looked like. Sy-on boy's room is like that of a prince, even though it's just a room in the dormitory. Maybe Becky's would be like a princess room! Will I be able to climb several mattresses? If I lay on top, will I feel the pearl beneath the bottom mattress? Can Anya be a princess?' Anya daydreamed.

The scenery shifted from brick buildings to tall adorned gates and big houses. Finally arrived at a beautiful black and gold gate. Something caught Anya's eye.