A Meal of a Lifetime

Author's Note:
(Find >>> to skip author's note)

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a meaningful holiday season.

It took me a while to respond to your request for a sequel to the Hugaria story I released during Thanksgiving. And while I especially wrote "Naturally Pretty" for you, my dear readers, I understand that some of you prefer the not aged-up stories.

(I am like you too -- that's the reason why I started writing Damianya Side Stories in the first place!)

So here is a New Year bonus chapter — a sequel of the thanksgiving special!

This will be part of the Hugaria Bonus Arc (side note: everything I wrote about Hugaria is purely my fictional viewpoint as I have not read the manga yet).

BONUS ARC: HUGARIA-IN-LOVE
39. The Desmond Butler's Acquaintance (previous title: A Thank You Bonus Chapter)
40. A Meal of a Lifetime (New Year Special)

Hope you'd also enjoy this read! Take care!

-Iacrya 💖

~~~~~

>>> chapter start >>>

The Blackbell heir was well-prepared for this day. She had her outfit perfectly suited to the high-end shopping streets of Avenue Blaed, chose Anya's outfit for this luxury stroll, had a comfortable car rented for their use, made the most persuasive speech to her parents to be allowed to go out, and created the perfect itinerary for a day abroad with her best friend.

Nothing can spoil her day!

🎶 La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la 🎶

Becky excitedly went out of the lobby as she hummed her favorite melody, Martha in tow

Becky excitedly went out of the lobby as she hummed her favorite melody, Martha in tow. Everything was dazzling and cheerful when she parted from Anya who was taking her surprise peanuts from the lobby staff — a munch she undoubtedly thinks will make Anya endure the busy day.

All was well until she saw a grass-haired too-familiar stuck-up droopy eyed face — a fellow classmate from Eden.

"What are you doing here?!"

There's the loophole in her grand plan. What she had not factored in is the likelihood (99% chance) that a certain boy would force himself into joining them.

Damian Desmond. He stood by the hotel's entrance with his butler, Jeeves, ready and raring to go, almost as if he was invited.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Blackbell. If you are good at anything, it would be in locating the best shops in town, so I figured I should come by. That's the only reason why I'm tagging along," Damian responded.

"The only reason, huh? Well, why can't I just tell you where to go then?"

"We're Ostanian kids in Hugarian territory. We should stick together for our safety," Damian pointed out.