TWENTY-ONE

OTM

Nayvadius was right, I do take forever to get ready.

I was an hour into curling my hair when andy came into the bathroom smiling. "I missed you."

"Girl, you missed what?"

"You." She came behind me and hugged me.

I pushed her off me, "Don't touch me like that."

She was smirking for no reason at all. "Why not? Your boyfriend said I could have you."

"No the fuck he didn't."

"I swear to you. I said I was going to fuck you and he said he said didn't give a fuck."

My head snapped back in her direction, "He really said that?!"

"Yeah. He doesn't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck, so you shouldn't give a fuck."

I put the curling iron down and stormed out of the bathroom. "Nayvadius!"

I left the room and Kelly came out of her room. "What are you yelling for?"

"Where's my boyfriend?"

"He said he was going to be back in a couple minutes. He went with Rob and Mel to get some stuff for tonight. Why, what's wrong?"

"He just told Bey he didn't care if she fucked me."

She shrugged, "So fuck her?"

"Why would I fuck your girlfriend?"

"You're funny. Is she in there?"

I rolled my eyes. "Unfortunately."

"Okay, come on." She went into the room and I followed her to the bathroom where Bey was now curling her hair with my curling iron.

Who gave her permission the permission? I snatched the curling iron from her, "What are you doing?"

"I just wanted a curl in my hair, stop crying."

"Right, leave her alone meanie." Now there's an extra person here to get on my nerves.

Bey went over to Kelly and started fake crying on her shoulder. Kelly's ran her head over Beys head like she was a baby, they're so gross.

Bey did that thing kids do when they're trying to not cry and keep sucking their bottom lip in. "She's so mean to me Kelly. I think we need to beat her ass."

"Me too. I say we hit her with the rental." This bitch Kelly is always trying to hit someone with a car, this isn't her first time saying something like that to me.

"Can y'all do that literally anywhere else? I'm trying to get ready to go out, like you guys should be doing."

"Bey tell her we don't need hours to get ready."

I ignored them and went back to curling my hair. They're annoying enough individually.

Even though I was ignoring them, they still didn't want to leave. They actually got more comfortable.

Kelly sat down on the sink and Bey was still leaning on her shoulder.

"Kelly, what do you think I should do tonight? Onika, you, or a random."

I had to pause. "Excuse me?"

"What? It's a serious question."

"You're not fucking me but I would say try your luck with Onika. Maybe even Lori, but you have to get her before she finds a guy."

"Definitely not Lori." Anybody but Lori.

Bey smirked, "Why? You jealous?"

"Obviously not. I just don't like Lori for you." That's the honest truth, I barely tolerate that girl.