TWENTY-FIVE

OTM

Bey and Lori never came back. It's not that I was sitting up waiting for them, but they noticed they never came back that night.

The first time I noticed them at the house was when we were all getting ready to go out to brunch.

Everyone but me was hungover so they were all over the place. Mel kept coming in the bathroom asking to borrow stuff because she couldn't find one for some reason, Robyn was smoking in the house which pissed Kelly off, and Nayvadius was acting like a zombie.

Somehow, I was still the last one to be ready. Perfection takes time.

I still didn't feel all that great but I was going to fake it until I made it. We were going to the beach after so I was just wearing shorts and a bikini top that was basically the Spongebob sky pattern. It's Miami, bitches have gone out wearing less.

Half of the people were already in the car by the time I got downstairs. I stuffed some snacks in my bag for when we got to the beach and the rest of us left the house.

Bey was driving, of course, and Kelly was in the passengers seat. Lori and Mel were in the middle and I was in the very back with Robyn and Nayvadius.

He put his arm around me which I wasn't really expecting. "You good?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just making sure. Are you going to drink today?"

"Maybe a mimosa or two." I'm on vacation, I think one day without drinking was enough.

He laughed, "Just lying."

I definitely was lying. "Maybe three or four. What about you?"

"Nah. I have a crazy hangover and I got way too drunk last night."

And Bey pulled a gun out on him but I wasn't going to say anything about that.

Everyone's just acting like it didn't happen. But at least there's not any more drama so I'm not mad at it.

We got to the brunch place and it honestly looked more like a hookah bar than a brunch spot.

There was a circular booth and three seats on the other side of the table. Me, Nayvadius, and Lori were sitting on the seats and the rest of them were in the booth.

Bey and Lori had to be avoiding each other intentionally, not that I cared.

I looked at the menu but everything honestly looked good. We ordered mimosas for the table first and a pitcher of a drink the restaurant was popular for.

I ended up ordering cookies and cream waffles with a side of bacon and sausage.

The drinks came out first and they were both really good, and very effective. We were all tipsy by the time our food came out.

Especially Bey. She meant it when she said she didn't drink, she's a lightweight. Every time we drink, it barely takes her anything to get drunk.

She had her arms around both Mel and Robyn. "Y'all... we should have a threesome."

I think she thought she was being quiet but literally the entire table heard her. Nobody else was even talking when she said that.

Robyn laughed and moved Beys arm off her. "You trying to go five for five is crazy. Take a day off nigga."

Nayvadius had his eyebrows furrowed and he mumbled, "Five for five?"

He's slow, he wasn't going to figure it out.

Kelly started laughing. "Five for five? I just kissed the girl, y'all are fucking her."

Well that'll definitely help him figure out what that meant.