TWENTY-THREE

OTM

Things at the Airbnb were tense.

Well, for me. I was getting the cold shoulder from Bey for obvious reasons but it was making everything else weird.

Kelly is always with Bey and since Bey was staying away from, I barely saw Kelly all day. Then Robyn and Mel were high in their own world and since Bey had good weed, they were also with her.

I barely fuck with Lori so I didn't want her around me any damn way.

I mostly just stayed in bed with Nav all day. He was being extra nice to me.

We talked everything out already. We both did dumb stuff when we were drunk, I can't really blame him.

I didn't tell him about what Bey and I did. It would just create more drama and I didn't want to ruin Kelly's birthday.

Eventually, it was starting to get late and Nayvadius left. He said he was going to the gas station, but that could've really meant anything.

I went downstairs since I was bored and had nothing to do.

I found Kelly alone at the kitchen table eating ice cream. She smiled and waved at me. "Hey girl."

"Hey." I sighed and sat down next to her. "Where's everybody?"

"They should be here any second, Bey just texted me that she was outside a couple minutes ago. Her lying ass."

"Where did they go?"

"The liquor store. We're about to play some drinking games, I didn't know if you wanted to join or not."

"Oh." I took her spoon from her bowl and ate a little bit of her ice cream.

"So what happened?"

"When?" This is on my day two and a lot has already happened.

"Last night, why did you leave the club and do whatever you did with my best friend?"

"It was dumb. Everything that happened that night was a mistake."

She was about to say something but stopped when the front door opened.

A second later, Bey, Robyn, Lori, and Mel walked into the kitchen. Bey was holding a bottle of Casamigos, a bottle of Hennessy, and a case of Trulys.

Oh, this was definitely going to be an interesting night.

Bey completely ignored me and kissed the side of Kelly's face after she put everything down. "I just talked to my mama, she said hi."

She smiled. "I'll call her later if I'm not too fucked up."

Robyn laughed. "We're definitely going to be too fucked up to talk to anybody."

"Here, everybody drink one of these." Lori opened the box of Trulys and handed everybody one.

I opened mine and drank it to feel less awkward. I didn't know where to look or what to do with my hands.

Mine was fruit punch, it was really good.

We moved down to the living room and sat in a circle.

I was sitting between Robyn and Mel, this was the most comfortable for me. Bey was between Lori and Kelly against the couch.

"Okay, let's play truth or dare. If you don't want to answer the question or do the dare, you have to take a shot for being a pussy."

That seems easy. I wanted to get drunk anyway.

Robyn cleared her throat. "I'll go first. Bey, truth or dare?"

She drank from her can. "Truth. I'm pussy."