𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

☆☆☆

"Lord Gallahan left for the Head summon's office." A man with brown hair and a green outfit said.

"Aha..." Tia let out an acknowledge nod as she had a smile on her face.

~Librarian Broschul.
In my previous life, I started to work at the Library after Broschul became sick.~

~I heard he was originally a famous professor at the Academy...~

"LIBRARIAN GRANDPA!" Tia called out

"Please let me borrow one book." Tia said with a big smile on her face.

"Hoh..What kind of book would you like?" Librarian Broschul nodded and asked.

"<People Of The South>." Tia answered excitedly.

Librarian Broschul eyes widen as his face became surprised as he heard the title of the book, Tia wanted.

"...Did Lord Gallahan ask for it?" Librarian Broschul couldn't help but ask.

"No! Mom said the book was interesting, So I'm going to read it!" Tia exclaimed with a closed eye bright smile.

☆☆☆

Tia is seen walking down a hall with a green heavy book in her arms.

"Ah!" Tia's eyes widen as she saw a familiar door.

"I'm here, Grandpa's office. It's been a while~" Tia said as she stopped walking and stared at the large double doors with imaginary tears running down her cheeks.

'I guess if I wait out here, Father will come out. Then in the meantime...' Tia thought as she plopped down by the window.

'Finally! The book I wanted to read the most after I was kicked out!' Tia yelled in her mind excitedly as she held up the green heavy book in the air with sparkles in her eyes and around her.