𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

☆☆☆

~I'll Be The Matriarch In This Life/My Love...~

~Chapter 12~

☆☆☆

"REMOVE THE TARP-!"

"Hmm." Clelivan uttered as he rubbed the textile.

"What's the material of this cloth?" Clelivan turned his head and asked Croiten Angenas, the merchant leader from Dulac.

"Huh? Ah, w-well, you see...they were woven together using Corey threads." Croiten Angenas hesitated for a moment as if he couldn't remember before fully answering.

"Coroy...?" Clelivan murmured with a raised eyebrow.

"It's a type of fabric that's traditionally used in the South. Sir Croiten here acquired them for us." Vieze explained as he stepped forward with hands on his hips.

"You acted all high and mighty earlier, but it seems like you don't know all that much either." Taunted Vieze with his head held high and a smirk on his face that irritated Clelivan.

"It's totally understandable that he did not recognize it

"It's totally understandable that he did not recognize it." Croiten Angenas said with a chuckle as Rulac approached and stroke the textile.

"This may be one of our traditional fabrics, but it's only used in the South, so it's not well known elsewhere. But new things are always bound to attract attention! I'm sure it'll be a worthwhile investment." Croiten Angenas added.

"....Is that what you think?" Rulac questioned with a shadow overcoming his face.

☆☆☆

'It's a shoddy business, and their products and hardly worth selling. The Empress must've started this business to generate funds to use for bribery. To think this was the best she could come up with....'

'Vieze that brat, must've gotten all worked up.'