𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18

☆☆☆

~I'll Be The Matriarch In This Life/My Love...~

~Chapter 18~

☆☆☆

"Okay! That's it for today's class." Clelivan announced, shutting his book.

With a smirk, Clelivan announced, "And....There's an assignment for today."

The twins expressed their annoyance with a drawn-out "Ughhhhh~!" while wearing displeased expressions.

"Haha, it's not that difficult. Of course, it won't be very easy too, it depends on the person..." Clelivan stated with a smirk as he let out a little laugh.

'Doesn't this sound like a hot iced tea?' Tia thought with furrowed eyebrows as she looked curiously at Clelivan.

Clelivan stared at his students and stated, "You have time until the next class. What's "The most valuable property to a merchant"? Think of the answer to this question."

Gillieu raised his fist and stated, "Isn't that obviously "Money"?"

Clelivan smiled and said, "Then, that will be the answer from Gillieu."

"Well, let's discuss more about it in the next class."

☆☆☆

Tia is observed gently tapping her pillow.

"Tia~ aren't you leaving?" a voice inquired.

"Oh, wait a minute. I'm going to straighten my cushion." Tia said, glancing at the twins.

Mairon said to Tia, "Come on, leave that to the servant."

With an unenthusiastic expression on his face, Gillieu gazed at Tia and asked, "Yeah, why are you doing it?"

As Tia patted her pillow, she smiled blankly at the twins and thought to herself, 'You guys, that's because of my previous life wasn't as good.'