𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

☆☆☆

~I'll Be The Matriarch In This Life/My Love...~

~Chapter 13~

☆☆☆

Tia gasped, "Waah~!" as she gazed upon the sculpture that was concealed.

"You're done! It was really hard!" Exclaimed Tia.

"No, It was what you asked me to do." Alpheo replied with a small smile.

As they both turned, the sound of footsteps reached their ears and Amber appeared before them.

Amber gasped in astonishment as she stared at the veiled sculpture.

"Um...is there an issue with it?" Alpheo inquired, feeling increasingly anxious.

Amber inquired, "I have no idea how it really looks. Can I see?"

Tia exclaimed, "Same here!"

Alpheo replied with a timid grin, "Sure, feel free."

As Tia stood by her side, Amber slowly bent down to lift the cover off the sculpture. Both of their eyes glistened with excitement as they stole a glance at it.

Alpheo was met with sparkling eyes and gaping lips from both Amber and Tia.

As the mother and daughter pair stared at him, Alpheo questioned, "So, is there something I need to fix?"

"Absolutely not! Honestly, it's flawless. You've done an incredible job - the resemblance is uncanny," praised Amber, with Tia silently concurring and Alpheo beaming at the compliment.

Tia hugged the sculpture tightly, exclaiming "Thank you very much!"

Alpheo replied with a wide grin, "No, thank you for giving me the chance."

"And you both trusted me." Alpheo added, causing both the mother and daughter to stare at him.

"...Actually, I had a lot of worried. I'm a Carpenter in my family. I was wondering if it was really alright for me to spend time on sculpture." Alpheo spoke with a soft smile on his face.

"But, after I got the job from My Lady. I realized while working on it...." Alpheo's voice trailed off as he recollected his experience of sculpting.

" Alpheo's voice trailed off as he recollected his experience of sculpting