𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

☆☆☆

~I'll Be The Matriarch In This Life/My Love...~

~Chapter 10~

☆☆☆

Dsʜ

"DAD...!" Tia shouted out as she burst through the door.

Gallahan's eyes widen as he heard his daughter's voice which made him turn his head to look at her

"Oh, dear...Tia! Did your lesson go well?" Gallahan asked his daughter with a happy smile who bounced into his arms.

"It was so much fun!" Tia exclaimed as she hugged her father.

"Ah, Dad, are you busy right now?" Tia asked her father as she looked up at him.

"Not at all. How could anything be more important than you and your mother?" Gallahan responded as he shifted back to his position before as something caught Tia's attention on her father's desk.

'That's...A dress...?' Tia thought as she noticed sketches of dresses on her father's desk.

"...Tia?" Gallahan called out as he noticed his daughter being in daze.

"Oh." Tia blinked as she awoken from her daze by her father calling her name.

"Um, I actually wanted to ask you a favor." Tia told her father.

"Could you draw me something?" Tia announced as she looked up at him with a smile.

"Oh? A drawing? What should I draw for you? A flower? A tree? Or a cute animal?" Gallahan suggested with a closed eye smile

"I want a drawing of Grandmother's face!" Tia added as she too had a closed eye smile.