𝒙𝒊𝒗. One More

╔═══════๑♡๑═══════╗
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
╚═══════๑♡๑═══════╝

╔═══════๑♡๑═══════╗CHAPTER FOURTEEN ╚═══════๑♡๑═══════╝

AENORAS BEEN IN LABOR FOR AN ENTIRE day and a half. Contractions started out far apart and became closer together as the time passed. Maester Mellos had previously told Viserys that this would be a very, very long labor for her.

Dying was no longer a fear of Aenoras, actually she wished for it. She knew it was a terrible thing to wish for, and she felt awful for it. She didn't want to leave her sons or her family, she just didn't want to be alive to feel this pain. She finally understood what Aemma had been telling her for years. The only thing her mom left out about this duty was that it could make you wish for your own death.

It didn't help that she was alone. At Aenora's side was only Viserys, Mellos, and a few mid-wife's. Aenora had ordered Lydia and Emely to go be with her sons. And as for Rhaenyra, she had told Aenora she'd be back, but that was earlier in the day. It was now midnight.

Aenora was remembering the love she felt when she held her sons for the very first time. Knowing that was to come after was the only thing keeping her from giving up completely. The love for her sons was the only thing keeping her from death at that moment.

"How is she?" Aenora heard Alicents voice, just as another contraction hit her.

The Princess's eyes opened. She breathed in and out through her gritted teeth as her eyes landed on Alicent. Everyones eyes were on Aenora.

"Aenora," Alicent walked to her side. "Just breath."

Aenora could not control her anger then, let alone her tongue. As a sharp pain hit her abdomen she yelled, "Get Out!".

Alicent could swear on her own life she saw fire within Aenora's eyes as she screamed at her. Under all of that lovingness and kindness in Aenora there lie a far scarier dragon than Balerion The Black Dread. Alicent would never forget what she saw that day.

"Princess, you must push." A mid-wife said.

Viserys offered his hand to his daughter, but she only pushed it away.

Aenora refused. She could not. She had no more strength, mentally or physically. She was at her breaking point. The unbearable pain was too much. She thought it was no use, she had been doing this all day and nothing. She was beginning to thinking something was wrong with her.

"Princess-"

"No! I cannot do this anymore. The child does not want to be born, I can't bear this pain anymore! I am tired, I want to sleep." Aenora exclaimed.